You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
genshin
Teabag
World Famous



That. Was. Fucking. Amazing!
This is peak genshin. This lantern rite
Chefs kiss
Private
Living Legend



Teabag wrote:
That. Was. Fucking. Amazing!
This is peak genshin. This lantern rite
Chefs kiss
yess yes!!!!
Private
Living Legend



Teabag
World Famous



Theres only a few days left... when will they release next banner??? I wanna kno 4stars 
Teabag
World Famous



Im not blind am i?
Private
Living Legend



11KU0MNDK2RG

60 primos!
Private
Living Legend



Teabag wrote:
Im not blind am i?
nop, they’re not out yet
Private
Minister of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Theres only a few days left... when will they release next banner??? I wanna kno 
https://x.com/genshinimpact/status/1888800069387694083?s=46
Private
Living Legend



Heartbroken wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Theres only a few days left... when will they release next banner??? I wanna kno 
https://x.com/genshinimpact/status/1888800069387694083?s=46
this is genuinely the worst genshin banner ever 💀
Teabag
World Famous



Thats an interesting looking banner- 
Like hi there gorou on the new anemo char banner ??
Teabag
World Famous



Teabag
World Famous



I love jeht T_T 
avqria
Youtube Star



i tried playing yesterday and i got bored can i say this
Teabag
World Famous



avqria wrote:
i tried playing yesterday and i got bored can i say this
Ye sure, i mean everyone has different tastes in games 🤷
Teabag
World Famous



I got bored the first time i tried to play, but thats cus i didn't understand what to do
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last