You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
genshin
avqria
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
avqria wrote:
i tried playing yesterday and i got bored can i say this
Ye sure, i mean everyone has different tastes in games 🤷
ok im kinda lying i love the artstyle and characters
Private
Living Legend



Teabag wrote:
I got bored the first time i tried to play, but thats cus i didn't understand what to do
samesies

i kept playing bc i saw kaeya fanart and wanted to meet him in game so badly
Private
Living Legend



Teabag
World Famous



To celebrate, i gve heihei his final crown
Private
Living Legend



Teabag wrote:
To celebrate, i gve heihei his final crown
what he deserves 
Private
Living Legend



maybe today i get lucky when i craft gilded for him. manifesting 
Private
Living Legend



pls wake me up when nod krai drops, I am sick and tired of 5.x
Teabag
World Famous



I hate genshin. They are trying to shove natlan down my throat. Theres a new noti on the map telling me to do the archon quest- bitch let me finish sumeru and fontaine in peace
Teabag
World Famous



Fun fact. I still havent managed to kill papilla w kachina
Teabag
World Famous



Not loving all the leaks on my feed rn- 
Private
Living Legend



I hate this game I hate it 
Private
Living Legend



Teabag wrote:
Not loving all the leaks on my feed rn- 
😭😭😭😭 same
Private
Living Legend



If I didn’t have to save for skirk, I would delete the game this instant and download it again in the summer 
Teabag
World Famous



glowed wrote:
If I didn’t have to save for skirk, I would delete the game this instant and download it again in the summer 
I support-

If wrio wasnt coming i dont think i would play too much rn either, i wouldnt uninstall tho, takes too long to download again lollll
Private
Living Legend



Teabag wrote:
glowed wrote:
If I didn’t have to save for skirk, I would delete the game this instant and download it again in the summer 
I support-

If wrio wasnt coming i dont think i would play too much rn either, i wouldnt uninstall tho, takes too long to download again lollll
I have zero self control so unless I uninstall, I’ll just keep coming back 💀
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last