You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
genshin
Teabag
World Famous



glowed wrote:
Teabag wrote:
glowed wrote:
If I didn’t have to save for skirk, I would delete the game this instant and download it again in the summer 
I support-

If wrio wasnt coming i dont think i would play too much rn either, i wouldnt uninstall tho, takes too long to download again lollll
I have zero self control so unless I uninstall, I’ll just keep coming back 💀
Ok les not lie, same
Private
Living Legend



ooh wrio banner 4* leaked alr?

charlotte, chongyun, mika
Teabag
World Famous



glowed wrote:
ooh wrio banner 4* leaked alr?

charlotte, chongyun, mika
Even tho it was hoyo themselves who leaked i still don believe it lol, aint no way they having full cast of cryo on one banner
Private
Living Legend



xilonen rerun already omfg
Teabag
World Famous



I love thoma 
Teabag
World Famous



Uuuuuhhhhhm
Teabag
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Uuuuuhhhhhm
Ok nvm
Teabag
World Famous



F I N A L L Y
they removed papilla from spiral abyss!!!! Not a single abyss enery shit thingy in sight either🙏🙏 
Private
Living Legend



Teabag wrote:
F I N A L L Y
they removed papilla from spiral abyss!!!! Not a single abyss enery shit thingy in sight either🙏🙏 
Oh YAY
Teabag
World Famous



RB5PPN4BV355
30primos
Teabag
World Famous



my face when my wrio suddenly hit 91k in abyss
Teabag
World Famous



his usual high punches are 35-40k
Private
Minister of Pop



gorou in the bathhouse is me anytime its above like 15-20 degrees
Private
Living Legend



I finally 100%ed watatsumi BLESS
Private
Living Legend



https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMk7KYsdc/

oh my gOd
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last