Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 156
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
PARTY THREAD (OPEN)
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
AppleCiderh wrote:
Troublemaker wrote:
unTz untZ
FeeL THE BEaTT
Your. Dress is goals WOOOO
OIT'S FROM MY FIRST DM SET WOOOO
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
Tsubaki wrote:
I am wearing my sophisticated dress as I am very sophisticated. -Sips wine from wine glass slowly-
Yes. Very sophisticated indeed.
SO SO SOPHIScated *Drinks lemonade *
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
So. Fkn. Flawless i am
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
AppleCiderh wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
AppleCiderh wrote:
FeeL THE BEaTT
Your. Dress is goals WOOOO
OIT'S FROM MY FIRST DM SET WOOOO
YESSSS I GOT THIS DRESS HALF !!!!
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
AppleCiderh wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
COME ON APPLE DANCE
BEST DANCE YET
;w; thank yu
means a lot
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
WE NEED A DJ
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Lmao the head seems weird
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
WE NEED A DJ
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
mweepie wrote:
Lmao the head seems weird
IL STYLE YOU
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
i'm hype, tired and happy right now
what is happening
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
mweepie wrote:
Lmao the head seems weird
IL STYLE YOU
Lol okay cx
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
mweepie wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
mweepie wrote:
Lmao the head seems weird
IL STYLE YOU
Lol okay cx
i like the little animal thing next to u
Belfigor
Youtube Star
Belfigor wrote:
Belfigor wrote:
I'm in my
birthday suit
Lmao
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Lmao none can beat this
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
Belfigor wrote:
Belfigor wrote:
I'm in my
birthday suit
Lmao
WOW
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last