Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Do I like u
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
nuu
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Ouchie, y'all should like each other ):<<
No
Ouchieeee waaaauuuu
please i feel like i'm naked in public rn this is so disgusting
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Gilmore wrote:
nuu
Idk u
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
ouch wrote:
doli wrote:
no idk but i remember when we used to talk lmaoo
Tf I can't remember us talking even once uhhh
Meh
bruh u even gave me ur priv insta i still have u on there i'm p sure its u
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
ouch wrote:
Coralin wrote:
hmm
Yes
likewise
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
No
Ouchieeee waaaauuuu
please i feel like i'm naked in public rn this is so disgusting
Come to me..
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
doli wrote:
ouch wrote:
doli wrote:
no idk but i remember when we used to talk lmaoo
Tf I can't remember us talking even once uhhh
Meh
bruh u even gave me ur priv insta i still have u on there i'm p sure its u
What on earth 😭 I feel like 5% bad now n 10% weird
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
doli wrote:
ouch wrote:
Tf I can't remember us talking even once uhhh
Meh
bruh u even gave me ur priv insta i still have u on there i'm p sure its u
What on earth 😭 I feel like 5% bad now n 10% weird
memory loss..
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Ouchieeee waaaauuuu
please i feel like i'm naked in public rn this is so disgusting
Come to me..
U should find. A paper towel
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
ofc
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
doli wrote:
bruh u even gave me ur priv insta i still have u on there i'm p sure its u
What on earth 😭 I feel like 5% bad now n 10% weird
memory loss..
Apparantly
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Meh
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
lamb wrote:
ofc
Yes
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Heaven wrote:
please i feel like i'm naked in public rn this is so disgusting
Come to me..
U should find. A paper towel
Thanku ronja for the consideration
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last