Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
Avocado
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Is avocado a fruit or a vegetable
or a nut
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Is avocado a fruit or a vegetable
or a nut
it's a cow
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
ITS A BERRY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Is avocado a fruit or a vegetable
or a nut
one out ov million google searches told me it was berry
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Omg I need to LEAVE good ybye
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
berry ! cute
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Omg I need to LEAVE good ybye
WHAAT
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
berry ! cute
Why do u dislike beries
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
what is fruit/veggie/berry is all scam I think they change it daily the definition
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
berry ! cute
Why do u dislike beries
I dislike one (1) berry !
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Omg I need to LEAVE good ybye
WHAAT
Fin is waitin for me (probably not)
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
the berry that tastes like dick I am not gay I will not eat
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Wasnt there this other thing that was absolutely insane and a berry
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
the berry that tastes like dick I am not gay I will not eat
As if uve ever tasted a dick
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Omg I need to LEAVE good ybye
WHAAT
Fin is waitin for me (probably not)
ayo I thought you had to leave bc u were so angry it was a berry
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last