You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
but also get out of bed n eat food my dear pookie
Naur I ran out of prepped meal and I don’t wanna cook…..
grrrrrr bark go eat
Private
Youtube Star



I’ll get up when he inevitably gets spooked by me moving to much 
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
but also get out of bed n eat food my dear pookie
Naur I ran out of prepped meal and I don’t wanna cook…..
grrrrrr bark go eat
It’s not even 12 why am I being forced to eat!!!!
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Naur I ran out of prepped meal and I don’t wanna cook…..
grrrrrr bark go eat
It’s not even 12 why am I being forced to eat!!!!
>:|
Private
World Famous



what.
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Naur I ran out of prepped meal and I don’t wanna cook…..
grrrrrr bark go eat
It’s not even 12 why am I being forced to eat!!!!
i think breakfast is usually before 12
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
grrrrrr bark go eat
It’s not even 12 why am I being forced to eat!!!!
i think breakfast is usually before 12
I’m too eepy for that 
Solar
National Star



morning
feeling very bleghhh had an emotional conversation w bf last night so head feels foggy 
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
morning
feeling very bleghhh had an emotional conversation w bf last night so head feels foggy 
Scary I hope better soon….
Private
Youtube Star



Omg I just remembered Lenny you were in my dream n when I woke up o was like omg I must tell her then I fell back asleep ig n now I don’t remember the actual dream….
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Omg I just remembered Lenny you were in my dream n when I woke up o was like omg I must tell her then I fell back asleep ig n now I don’t remember the actual dream….
crying.. this is genuinly depressing, i wanna know what dream me did
Private
Minister of Pop



can you go back on discord and look at the cool dnd races i sent
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Omg I just remembered Lenny you were in my dream n when I woke up o was like omg I must tell her then I fell back asleep ig n now I don’t remember the actual dream….
crying.. this is genuinly depressing, i wanna know what dream me did
Me toooo 😭
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
morning
feeling very bleghhh had an emotional conversation w bf last night so head feels foggy 
Scary I hope better soon….
fank u i hope so too... ;;
but its a problem thats come up sooo many times idk if it will be... if it gets better i stay w him foreva if it doesnt we have 2 call it quits sometime which is Super Not Fun
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
can you go back on discord and look at the cool dnd races i sent
Omg ya
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last