You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Teabag
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
im gonna interpret "suggested reading" as me not having to read it for tomorrows lecture 
yes i would too
Teabag
World Famous



pray for me that i don get lost in the basement again 😭😭
Private
Streetmusician



Teabag wrote:
pray for me that i don get lost in the basement again 😭😭
please dont get lost in the basement i beg
Teabag
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
Teabag wrote:
pray for me that i don get lost in the basement again 😭😭
please dont get lost in the basement i beg
I didnt!!! they actually put up a sign!!! almost got lost on my way back but only almost!
Teabag
World Famous



also ... there is another room with a dryer 💀 that door was open now but i swear i tried to open it w my key but it didnt work!! the other person who did laundry same time as me last time must've thought i was insane for using her dryer 😭😭😭 but i swear i cudnt open it!
Teabag
World Famous



im having flashback anxiety now 😭
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
im gonna interpret "suggested reading" as me not having to read it for tomorrows lecture 
I always do but I have a conspiracy theory that a lot of”suggested” reading is reading the teachers don’t want to bother making ”official” cos im pretty sure they can’t just add things super willy nilly since the moment something’s mandatory it has to be made accessible etcetc
Private
Youtube Star



Percy being like mjamja let me out…. Naur you lost your outside while I sleep priveloege after being a freak this morning
Private
Youtube Star



Brain hurts, throat hurts, lungs hurt….wanna eep … but also wanna see if this comission inquiry will reply fast so I can get a lil sweet treat tomorrow I rly need it deep in my soul
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Brain hurts, throat hurts, lungs hurt….wanna eep … but also wanna see if this comission inquiry will reply fast so I can get a lil sweet treat tomorrow I rly need it deep in my soul
crossing my fingies for u
Private
Streetmusician



After today I will not have to get up at 6 for another 18 days….
Private
Streetmusician



He officially dead now
Private
Minister of Pop



Cryinggg principle just posted that they are putting flag at half mast and there will be a minute of silence and then singing the national song at 12 (im not joining that i need to pack bro i leave at 12:30) and he put up a picture of the kimg and roses and candles in the lunch hall sjfugjekd 
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
Cryinggg principle just posted that they are putting flag at half mast and there will be a minute of silence and then singing the national song at 12 (im not joining that i need to pack bro i leave at 12:30) and he put up a picture of the kimg and roses and candles in the lunch hall sjfugjekd 
Patriotic!
Private
Youtube Star



So annoyed abt this commissioner cos they dipped when I asked for their email to send invoice n they prolly just went to sleep/work but I was rly hoping to go buy some cough medicine 😭
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last