Solar wrote:ouch wrote:
Oh no they didn't have the popcorn I wanted, but it says online they have it so mby my friend can ask a person there later if they have more in the back room n buy some for me, since he is less embarrassed asking stuff like that 😭
But at least I got some pick n mix candy, berries w chocolate, mom paid for, n she also paid for toilet paper, vitamin d, nose spray and birth control woho (she is poor now)
aaaww no how sad, hopefully ur friend can get it for u
did u have fun nonetheless?
Yes but now I feel kind of bad cus my mom has spent so much money on me this week lol, she also bought me 4 of the frozen pizza I love on wednesday cus she drives past the ONE store that carries it here on the way from work, n I recently found out they carry it n I have looked n missed for it for years hah...... But nonetheless