You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
poking my belly  hello period where are u ?
It got sick too sad 
Private
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
bones wrote:
Klavier wrote:
im tryingggggggg gahhhh its getting worse n worse rn
ion wanna make u guys play if u are sick  
nopls plsp spl pls pls im  curing myself trust
im also curing u !!!
can we make ur guy tomorrowe i dont thjink i have time/energy on sunday before game
Private
World Famous



bones wrote:
Klavier wrote:
bones wrote:
ion wanna make u guys play if u are sick  
nopls plsp spl pls pls im  curing myself trust
im also curing u !!!
can we make ur guy tomorrowe i dont thjink i have time/energy on sunday before game
or right now
Private
Youtube Star



bones wrote:
Klavier wrote:
bones wrote:
STOP IT !!!
im tryingggggggg gahhhh its getting worse n worse rn
ion wanna make u guys play if u are sick  
I must be better by Sunday anyways cos I I start scewl on monday
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
bones wrote:
Klavier wrote:
im tryingggggggg gahhhh its getting worse n worse rn
ion wanna make u guys play if u are sick  
I must be better by Sunday anyways cos I I start scewl on monday
indeed
Private
Youtube Star



It’s way too early to go back to my moms I haven’t had enough home time but also now that im sick im like 🥺I wamma go to my mommy I hope she makes me food n tea
Private
Youtube Star



She probably will not make food she’s just as bad as me with eating regularly but she does  have a lot of tea flavours heh and coffee 
Private
World Famous



i have ordered DIY T supplies... 💪
Private
Youtube Star



Suchomimus wrote:
i have ordered DIY T supplies... 💪
HELL YEAH
Klavier
Minister of Pop



bones wrote:
Klavier wrote:
bones wrote:
ion wanna make u guys play if u are sick  
nopls plsp spl pls pls im  curing myself trust
im also curing u !!!
can we make ur guy tomorrowe i dont thjink i have time/energy on sunday before game
i have started wawawaa its my main objective rn  to fight thru the sick so i can get it done 😭 if i feel better tomorrro i'll make u help me finish
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
bones wrote:
Klavier wrote:
nopls plsp spl pls pls im  curing myself trust
im also curing u !!!
can we make ur guy tomorrowe i dont thjink i have time/energy on sunday before game
i have started wawawaa its my main objective rn  to fight thru the sick so i can get it done 😭 if i feel better tomorrro i'll make u help me finish
I believe in you both I can’t wait to see guy TM
Private
Minister of Pop



bones wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
bones wrote:
STOP IT !!!
do you think olav has like cursed our dnd group bc of not playing the classes he wanted us to
tell him to stop it
he said, and i quote "the unblinked eye peers at the root, my man"

whatever that means
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
bones wrote:
im also curing u !!!
can we make ur guy tomorrowe i dont thjink i have time/energy on sunday before game
i have started wawawaa its my main objective rn  to fight thru the sick so i can get it done 😭 if i feel better tomorrro i'll make u help me finish
I believe in you both I can’t wait to see guy TM
seconded
Private
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
bones wrote:
Klavier wrote:
nopls plsp spl pls pls im  curing myself trust
im also curing u !!!
can we make ur guy tomorrowe i dont thjink i have time/energy on sunday before game
i have started wawawaa its my main objective rn  to fight thru the sick so i can get it done 😭 if i feel better tomorrro i'll make u help me finish
yayayayayya
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
bones wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
do you think olav has like cursed our dnd group bc of not playing the classes he wanted us to
tell him to stop it
he said, and i quote "the unblinked eye peers at the root, my man"

whatever that means
and then when i sent a distressed monkey gif he sent this
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last