You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
bones wrote:
tell him to stop it
he said, and i quote "the unblinked eye peers at the root, my man"

whatever that means
and then when i sent a distressed monkey gif he sent this
gigglign
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
i have ordered DIY T supplies... 💪
HELL YEAH
:33
Private
Youtube Star



Suchomimus wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
i have ordered DIY T supplies... 💪
HELL YEAH
:33
Lmk if you need any shot advices I have an education unless you got gel cos that’s what I got when I did DInotrlyY
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
It’s way too early to go back to my moms I haven’t had enough home time but also now that im sick im like 🥺I wamma go to my mommy I hope she makes me food n tea
when do u leave!
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
It’s way too early to go back to my moms I haven’t had enough home time but also now that im sick im like 🥺I wamma go to my mommy I hope she makes me food n tea
when do u leave!
Tomorrow at noon! It’s gonna be hell to get there with a cough n I rly hope I can avoid people as much as possible cos I haven’t had energy to find mask😭

but at least she has usually prepared a lil treat or smth when I get there n my bed will be made with her comfy pillows aaaaaa
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
devilcake wrote:
HELL YEAH
:33
Lmk if you need any shot advices I have an education unless you got gel cos that’s what I got when I did DInotrlyY
oo thanks, i got injections because gel is harder to get and more expensive 
Private
Youtube Star



Suchomimus wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
:33
Lmk if you need any shot advices I have an education unless you got gel cos that’s what I got when I did DInotrlyY
oo thanks, i got injections because gel is harder to get and more expensive 
Yes I sorta figured, it was the opposite for me but I think it’s because it wasn’t so much diy, as loopholes in the law lmao
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
It’s way too early to go back to my moms I haven’t had enough home time but also now that im sick im like 🥺I wamma go to my mommy I hope she makes me food n tea
when do u leave!
Tomorrow at noon! It’s gonna be hell to get there with a cough n I rly hope I can avoid people as much as possible cos I haven’t had energy to find mask😭

but at least she has usually prepared a lil treat or smth when I get there n my bed will be made with her comfy pillows aaaaaa
wah so soon !!
i love being mom's kid when im poorly... like yes i am an adult but at the end of the day i am kid 

r u staying at hers for internship, or until internship?? is it new place or one u previously worked at!? will percy stay at ur moms
so many questions and uve probably said all this logn time ago
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
when do u leave!
Tomorrow at noon! It’s gonna be hell to get there with a cough n I rly hope I can avoid people as much as possible cos I haven’t had energy to find mask😭

but at least she has usually prepared a lil treat or smth when I get there n my bed will be made with her comfy pillows aaaaaa
wah so soon !!
i love being mom's kid when im poorly... like yes i am an adult but at the end of the day i am kid 

r u staying at hers for internship, or until internship?? is it new place or one u previously worked at!? will percy stay at ur moms
so many questions and uve probably said all this logn time ago
Right… Altho my mamas stingy with money but it’s still nice cos she buys the groceries heh

i don’t think I’ve talked abt it much tbh cos it’s just internship part 2. Staying at her during internship, new place in Malmö, commute is like 2 hours which will be hell but is okay, n Percy is joining it ordie I think
Private
Youtube Star



Or id die I think*
Private
Youtube Star



She also blocked people from booking the apartment during the second month so that will be super chill n nice cos me n Percy will stay there like we live alone but then I can go to moms for food :3
Private
Youtube Star



Okie amma eep now cos I’m scared I’ll oversleep tomorrow bc im sick poops

nighty
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Tomorrow at noon! It’s gonna be hell to get there with a cough n I rly hope I can avoid people as much as possible cos I haven’t had energy to find mask😭

but at least she has usually prepared a lil treat or smth when I get there n my bed will be made with her comfy pillows aaaaaa
wah so soon !!
i love being mom's kid when im poorly... like yes i am an adult but at the end of the day i am kid 

r u staying at hers for internship, or until internship?? is it new place or one u previously worked at!? will percy stay at ur moms
so many questions and uve probably said all this logn time ago
Right… Altho my mamas stingy with money but it’s still nice cos she buys the groceries heh

i don’t think I’ve talked abt it much tbh cos it’s just internship part 2. Staying at her during internship, new place in Malmö, commute is like 2 hours which will be hell but is okay, n Percy is joining it ordie I think
2 hr commute each way gang !!!!!!! we will get through it together,,,,
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
Okie amma eep now cos I’m scared I’ll oversleep tomorrow bc im sick poops

nighty
gn!!! hope percy n u have pleasant trip
Private
Youtube Star



Woke up in good time yay, now im omw to my sisters place to get my bag carrying thingie shshhs
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last