You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Woman has tried to make me take her fruit snacks like 3 times now
Private
Youtube Star



But now she’s gonna try to sleep cos I promised to wake her up before her stop x-x
Private
Youtube Star



She has now misgendered me on the phone to someone rip in piss to passing ig
Private
World Famous



10000 summons is cool until youre in a narrow path
owlbear is cool until youre in a narrow paht

no one can get past sharts ass and even if they do there is a whole queue in front of them anyway
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
She has now misgendered me on the phone to someone rip in piss to passing ig
wow! she sounds so cool
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
As in she’s talking to ME
giggles
Private
Streetmusician






we added some leaves to the other ones instead of new one to balance out the empty spaces 
Private
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
x


we added some leaves to the other ones instead of new one to balance out the empty spaces 
waaaa prettyy
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
As in she’s talking to ME
giggles
She gets a + for being massively entertaining but a - for making the longest train ride of the trip super not relaxing
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
X


we added some leaves to the other ones instead of new one to balance out the empty spaces 
It looks sooooo cute eeeek
Private
Youtube Star



Weird lady updates:
- asked if I was bothered by her having phone sound on I said no im wearing headphones so it’s oki (lie) then she turned the volume UP more like ma’am I meant it was okay at the level it was…. But at least she stopped scrolling tiktok or reels or whatever n put on some like mediation music track or smth so it was fine

- woke up because music suddenly turned into supper loud scary music then announced loudly to the train how sorry she was and that she scared herself so bad she almost got strangled 😭

-called her mom told her abt me n Percy so I smiled awkwardly at her cos I could hear and she like touched my arm and went in telling about you :- )

- called me a young lady asked how old I was n im here like im 28 😭 n she was like O.O I thot you were 18

- hung up on mother, and offered the whole compartment to read her gossip magazine, no one replied so she was like ”HELLOOO???” And someone went no it’s alright so she put it down 😭
Private
Youtube Star



She’s compensating by asking cat questions and I evilly get to infodumo cat facts at her so things could be worse 😎
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Weird lady updates:
- asked if I was bothered by her having phone sound on I said no im wearing headphones so it’s oki (lie) then she turned the volume UP more like ma’am I meant it was okay at the level it was…. But at least she stopped scrolling tiktok or reels or whatever n put on some like mediation music track or smth so it was fine

- woke up because music suddenly turned into supper loud scary music then announced loudly to the train how sorry she was and that she scared herself so bad she almost got strangled 😭

-called her mom told her abt me n Percy so I smiled awkwardly at her cos I could hear and she like touched my arm and went in telling about you :- )

- called me a young lady asked how old I was n im here like im 28 😭 n she was like O.O I thot you were 18

- hung up on mother, and offered the whole compartment to read her gossip magazine, no one replied so she was like ”HELLOOO???” And someone went no it’s alright so she put it down 😭
cannot tell if shes 40 or 12
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Weird lady updates:
- asked if I was bothered by her having phone sound on I said no im wearing headphones so it’s oki (lie) then she turned the volume UP more like ma’am I meant it was okay at the level it was…. But at least she stopped scrolling tiktok or reels or whatever n put on some like mediation music track or smth so it was fine

- woke up because music suddenly turned into supper loud scary music then announced loudly to the train how sorry she was and that she scared herself so bad she almost got strangled 😭

-called her mom told her abt me n Percy so I smiled awkwardly at her cos I could hear and she like touched my arm and went in telling about you :- )

- called me a young lady asked how old I was n im here like im 28 😭 n she was like O.O I thot you were 18

- hung up on mother, and offered the whole compartment to read her gossip magazine, no one replied so she was like ”HELLOOO???” And someone went no it’s alright so she put it down 😭
did you say shes bipolar
Klavier
Minister of Pop



i am insooooooo much pain holy shit
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last