You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Klavier
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:



we added some leaves to the other ones instead of new one to balance out the empty spaces 

waaaa looks so preatty
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Weird lady updates:
- asked if I was bothered by her having phone sound on I said no im wearing headphones so it’s oki (lie) then she turned the volume UP more like ma’am I meant it was okay at the level it was…. But at least she stopped scrolling tiktok or reels or whatever n put on some like mediation music track or smth so it was fine

- woke up because music suddenly turned into supper loud scary music then announced loudly to the train how sorry she was and that she scared herself so bad she almost got strangled 😭

-called her mom told her abt me n Percy so I smiled awkwardly at her cos I could hear and she like touched my arm and went in telling about you :- )

- called me a young lady asked how old I was n im here like im 28 😭 n she was like O.O I thot you were 18

- hung up on mother, and offered the whole compartment to read her gossip magazine, no one replied so she was like ”HELLOOO???” And someone went no it’s alright so she put it down 😭
crying???
Private
Minister of Pop



Klavier wrote:
i am insooooooo much pain holy shit
im healing you with vibes rn
Private
Youtube Star



Her daughter want to be a marine biologist but she had to wait a year because she was  bullied in hs and didn’t like the uni classmates

also daughter is a lesbian
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
Klavier wrote:
i am insooooooo much pain holy shit
im healing you with vibes rn
tahank you im soaking it up
im trying so hard to eat food without puking
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Weird lady updates:
- asked if I was bothered by her having phone sound on I said no im wearing headphones so it’s oki (lie) then she turned the volume UP more like ma’am I meant it was okay at the level it was…. But at least she stopped scrolling tiktok or reels or whatever n put on some like mediation music track or smth so it was fine

- woke up because music suddenly turned into supper loud scary music then announced loudly to the train how sorry she was and that she scared herself so bad she almost got strangled 😭

-called her mom told her abt me n Percy so I smiled awkwardly at her cos I could hear and she like touched my arm and went in telling about you :- )

- called me a young lady asked how old I was n im here like im 28 😭 n she was like O.O I thot you were 18

- hung up on mother, and offered the whole compartment to read her gossip magazine, no one replied so she was like ”HELLOOO???” And someone went no it’s alright so she put it down 😭
did you say shes bipolar
Indeed, one of the first things she told me
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
i am insooooooo much pain holy shit
Unpairs you

did you find more painkillers : (
Private
Minister of Pop



god fuck you outland let me buy my figurine paints and caleb widogast backstory book, take my fucking money WHY WONT YOU WORK
Private
Youtube Star



She’s going to gran canaria 

she has a flower hand tattoo like kruspersille I almost showed her bc what are tha chances of her having one n krus getting one right is im here talking to her
Private
Minister of Pop



Klavier wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Klavier wrote:
i am insooooooo much pain holy shit
im healing you with vibes rn
tahank you im soaking it up
im trying so hard to eat food without puking
i pat you gently on the back. god, i feel so bad that like everything is fucking you over at the same time rn
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Weird lady updates:
- asked if I was bothered by her having phone sound on I said no im wearing headphones so it’s oki (lie) then she turned the volume UP more like ma’am I meant it was okay at the level it was…. But at least she stopped scrolling tiktok or reels or whatever n put on some like mediation music track or smth so it was fine

- woke up because music suddenly turned into supper loud scary music then announced loudly to the train how sorry she was and that she scared herself so bad she almost got strangled 😭

-called her mom told her abt me n Percy so I smiled awkwardly at her cos I could hear and she like touched my arm and went in telling about you :- )

- called me a young lady asked how old I was n im here like im 28 😭 n she was like O.O I thot you were 18

- hung up on mother, and offered the whole compartment to read her gossip magazine, no one replied so she was like ”HELLOOO???” And someone went no it’s alright so she put it down 😭
did you say shes bipolar
Indeed, one of the first things she told me
this kinda sounds like mania
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
god fuck you outland let me buy my figurine paints and caleb widogast backstory book, take my fucking money WHY WONT YOU WORK
I CANT wait til im done with listening so I can read the books they look so scrumptious
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
god fuck you outland let me buy my figurine paints and caleb widogast backstory book, take my fucking money WHY WONT YOU WORK
I CANT wait til im done with listening so I can read the books they look so scrumptious
im not done listening <3 but it was on member sale for 49 nok?? when its usually 199
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
god fuck you outland let me buy my figurine paints and caleb widogast backstory book, take my fucking money WHY WONT YOU WORK
I CANT wait til im done with listening so I can read the books they look so scrumptious
im not done listening <3 but it was on member sale for 49 nok?? when its usually 199
but doesnt dfucking matter if outland wont fucking take my payment
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
did you say shes bipolar
Indeed, one of the first things she told me
this kinda sounds like mania
Maybe hypomania, like she’s got a similar like social energy as my mom + a bit less social awareness so it’s not like she’s supper upp i varv
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last