You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
im sorr ur having one of my nightmare train experiences but at least its not the worst kindm...  at least shes not picking off her toe skin and tossing it on the floor (aka on ur feet)
That would make me commit I think
imaginee being me  siting on the train home from school and thinking woww this is my last time taking the train home from school and then i never will again, i sure hopee its a nice and not horrifying experience. hey this girl next to me seems so quiet and Not bouncy wow im so glad,  wow i wonder why shes taking her shoe and sock off and putting her foot up next to me,
It’s genuinely one of the most horrific train stories ever
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Gonna try to save my battery for a bit I’ll be back when I’ve learnt more lady lore
excited  2 learn more.
Not much more but she called me ”super cute” one the phone to yet another person, then said im gonna look 23 when im 36 lmao

also she LOVES blue mascara
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
ate half of my food without puking and noww my stomach is rlly mad at me and wants me to puke Life is crazy
Good job eating regardless it’s so annoying how you need nutrients to recover from illness yet illness makes you want not that
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
outland finally let me place the order
Omg yayyyyy
Private
Youtube Star



Actually all this is quite funny considering im growing out my baby stache again 
Private
Youtube Star



Was finally brave enough to get my charger out yay
Private
Youtube Star



It’s funny how she keeps saying I’m super nice and pleasant meanwhile I just realized I have not looked at her once
Private
Youtube Star



She lived in Stockholm and her husband in Helsingborg so she commutes to him n has a jack Russel (she didn’t tell me this she’s now talking to a woman across the aisle because she had a really cute dog n wanted to know the bread (Spanish water dog))
Private
Youtube Star



She showed me her dog n she was very cute :3
Private
Youtube Star



Only problem is every time I talk I need to coughy so it sounds like im abt to cry pls
Private
Youtube Star



Now she’s watching idol on her phone
Private
Youtube Star



She moved seats for the last 15 minutes which means I get 30 minutes to spread out in the seats instead of  15 yahooo
Teabag
World Famous



... where did the day go...?
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
... where did the day go...?
I used it for travelling sorry, you can have it tomorrow
Private
Streetmusician



Can’t get over how good it looooooks


Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last