You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
Can’t get over how good it looooooks

X
X

It looks v good n like it completes it!
Private
Youtube Star



Remember how I said my mom wouldn’t actually make me food

imagine ur sick child has travelled 8 hours to ur house while having a fever n all you say is um there is quick ramen <\3
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
Remember how I said my mom wouldn’t actually make me food

imagine ur sick child has travelled 8 hours to ur house while having a fever n all you say is um there is quick ramen <\3
Nooooooo
Private
Youtube Star



It’s okay tho I fixed it so it actually has nutrients
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Can’t get over how good it looooooks

X
X

It looks v good n like it completes it!
:3
Private
Youtube Star



Little man is already happy and comfortable
Private
Youtube Star



Mother redeemed she got me breakfast in bed
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
Mother redeemed she got me breakfast in bed

Solar
National Star



hello helloo
Solar
National Star



kruspersille wrote:
Can’t get over how good it looooooks

x
x

oh my god im in looooove shes beautiful 
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Mother redeemed she got me breakfast in bed

Unlike this gif
Private
Youtube Star



UNLIKE????

I LIKE
Private
Youtube Star



I rly like ur fit solar ur fits been EATING extra lately
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
I rly like ur fit solar ur fits been EATING extra lately
THANK UUU thats so sweet 

i made this one yesterday when balls deep in cold sweats & nausea & headache and i almost gave up on it 10 times but quite like how it looks yes its v different from what i usually do!! 
ive been experimenting with different outfits and especially makeup lately i love how versatile a single skin can be when wearing different makeup 
Private
World Famous



hi bad day
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last