You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



I wanna be my guy too
Private
Youtube Star



I can’t sleep because im coughing so much im abt to throw up…. N now my nostril is clogged too 💚💚💚
Private
Youtube Star



Feel bad for my mom cos I have my bed right next to her n her hubby but like I can’t stop it
Private
Streetmusician



ive been waking up at night lately , completely forgetting i have 700kr sleeping meds left............ i will (hopefully) be sleeping so good tonite 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
I can’t sleep because im coughing so much im abt to throw up…. N now my nostril is clogged too 💚💚💚
nooooo awful sad im sorry
Private
Youtube Star



bones wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I can’t sleep because im coughing so much im abt to throw up…. N now my nostril is clogged too 💚💚💚
nooooo awful im sorry
I think i manaed to somewhat fiix it by elevating the bed… still cough but not ever ten seconds…. Or maybe i was distreacted bt becoming kit…. Gonny try eep again now
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
bones wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I can’t sleep because im coughing so much im abt to throw up…. N now my nostril is clogged too 💚💚💚
nooooo awful im sorry
I think i manaed to somewhat fiix it by elevating the bed… still cough but not ever ten seconds…. Or maybe i was distreacted bt becoming kit…. Gonny try eep again now
WAAAAA KIT !!!! good night i hope u get some rest man
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
ive been waking up at night lately , completely forgetting i have 700kr sleeping meds left............ i will (hopefully) be sleeping so good tonite 
ohhh hell ye manifesting that good sleep
Private
Minister of Pop



M so nauseaous, i think i’ll stay home and travel to school tomorrow instead
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
M so nauseaous, i think i’ll stay home and travel to school tomorrow instead
Fair and valid
Private
Youtube Star



Im like 98%sure I won’t be able to do internship tomorrow n idk how to feel abt it
Private
Youtube Star



Can’t tell mother I can’t have grapefruit bc im on anti depressant and if I tell her im on anti depressants she will think im 2 seconds from killing myself at any moment
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
M so nauseaous, i think i’ll stay home and travel to school tomorrow instead
Fair and valid
For some reason i didnt go back to sleep and now i feel fine so i probably couldve gone but eirghgh its so hard to force myself to get up that early when i wake up so nauseaous
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Im like 98%sure I won’t be able to do internship tomorrow n idk how to feel abt it
Ur allowed to be sick thats not your fault!
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
M so nauseaous, i think i’ll stay home and travel to school tomorrow instead
Fair and valid
For some reason i didnt go back to sleep and now i feel fine so i probably couldve gone but eirghgh its so hard to force myself to get up that early when i wake up so nauseaous
Tbh for me ik that a lot of the time it’s the getting up too early that is making me nauseous so id probably be in the same boat…
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last