You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Im like 98%sure I won’t be able to do internship tomorrow n idk how to feel abt it
Ur allowed to be sick thats not your fault!
Yeah its more like im torn on being relieved i get to start later and panicking because ill miss the first day(s)
Private
Youtube Star



They also still haven’t responded to my email so um
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Fair and valid
For some reason i didnt go back to sleep and now i feel fine so i probably couldve gone but eirghgh its so hard to force myself to get up that early when i wake up so nauseaous
Tbh for me ik that a lot of the time it’s the getting up too early that is making me nauseous so id probably be in the same boat…
yeah ..
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Im like 98%sure I won’t be able to do internship tomorrow n idk how to feel abt it
Ur allowed to be sick thats not your fault!
Yeah its more like im torn on being relieved i get to start later and panicking because ill miss the first day(s)
understandable yeah.. 
Teabag
World Famous



i had a super strange dream and was gonna write it down, but i fell back asleep before i could and now all i have is a tab of me looking up what huggorm is in english... Literally remember fkn nothing... at least i know huggorm is adder...
Private
Youtube Star



Finally got response from internship and apparently the other classmate doing it with me has done her summer job at this clinic which means she gonna be way better than me and already be part of the place so im gonna kms ig…. But on the upside i no longer feel like ill miss out by coming a day or two late bc im sick : -)
Private
Youtube Star



Sent that I most likely cannot come tomorrow n it seems she misunderstood and thought I said I can’t come so ig im not going tomorrow
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Sent that I most likely cannot come tomorrow n it seems she misunderstood and thought I said I can’t come so ig im not going tomorrow
then you can focus on resting!
Private
Minister of Pop



olav's gonna ask people if anyone would be available to pick me up if i catch the 12:15 bus, cause if not id have to wait for the bus for an hour and 20 minutes there hgfjk
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sent that I most likely cannot come tomorrow n it seems she misunderstood and thought I said I can’t come so ig im not going tomorrow
then you can focus on resting!
Yes! Tbh it’s so stressful to be at new internship already I don’t need the extra stress of also trying not to cough
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
olav's gonna ask people if anyone would be available to pick me up if i catch the 12:15 bus, cause if not id have to wait for the bus for an hour and 20 minutes there hgfjk
Manifesting someone’s avaliable
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sent that I most likely cannot come tomorrow n it seems she misunderstood and thought I said I can’t come so ig im not going tomorrow
then you can focus on resting!
Yes! Tbh it’s so stressful to be at new internship already I don’t need the extra stress of also trying not to cough
fair yes!!
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
olav's gonna ask people if anyone would be available to pick me up if i catch the 12:15 bus, cause if not id have to wait for the bus for an hour and 20 minutes there hgfjk
Manifesting someone’s avaliable
and that they'll tell me before like 10 minutes before the bus like last time, when i had to frantically get dressed and pack laptop to try and make it
Private
Minister of Pop



tommy will pick me up!
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
tommy will pick me up!
Yahoooo
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last