devilcake wrote:
Let my mom cut my hair it looks poopy n boring n short now
then I wanted to go get hair dye n she said no because she’s to busy with her job aka making potential guest lasagna… which is like I don’t discredit her work she has a job n all but sometimes it feels like she’s making herself more work than she needs then complains abt having no time for anything as if she isn’t her own boss and could just change that -.-
Let my mom cut my hair it looks poopy n boring n short now
then I wanted to go get hair dye n she said no because she’s to busy with her job aka making potential guest lasagna… which is like I don’t discredit her work she has a job n all but sometimes it feels like she’s making herself more work than she needs then complains abt having no time for anything as if she isn’t her own boss and could just change that -.-


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


19