You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Klavier
Minister of Pop



i love a page full of dnd party members.  plus bones. i like to imagine bonesy outfit is what our narrator looks like. thats god.
Klavier
Minister of Pop



U all look so good btw its not helping with the yearning
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
waddahell matteo so cool and sexy
:3

eyes not entirely accurate but I felt in my soul there was no way there wasn’t a single hair that would fit her in your gigantic wardrobe
tbh i didnt even know i had this hair dfgdfgdf g i have a hoarding problem. but yipee so cute
Yas be happy you have such a dedicated friend to look thru all those pages 😎 except not bc I wanted to add some blue magic but atp I was tired of phone outfitting…. I have my limits
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
i love a page full of dnd party members.  plus bones. i like to imagine bonesy outfit is what our narrator looks like. thats god.
I know in my heart of hearts our narrator is a void creecher if its a rainbow void creature even bedder!
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
U all look so good btw its not helping with the yearning
You must taper your yearning to embody your guy
Klavier
Minister of Pop



heart ahoge on my outfit makes me giggle a lot but i needed Something to represent the vflower streak
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
i love a page full of dnd party members.  plus bones. i like to imagine bonesy outfit is what our narrator looks like. thats god.
I know in my heart of hearts our narrator is a void creecher if its a rainbow void creature even bedder!
it just makes sense.
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
U all look so good btw its not helping with the yearning
You must taper your yearning to embody your guy
giggling ur right
ughhhhhh do we have to playy........ ughhh i so dont want to ughhh...
Klavier
Minister of Pop



was that believable guysss
Private
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
U all look so good btw its not helping with the yearning
You must taper your yearning to embody your guy
giggling ur right
ughhhhhh do we have to playy........ ughhh i so dont want to ughhh...
i believe it
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
heart ahoge on my outfit makes me giggle a lot but i needed Something to represent the vflower streak
First thing I thot when seeing the fit was I can’t wait to draw than with heart ahoge every time I draw them sorry I will not be able to resist
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
U all look so good btw its not helping with the yearning
You must taper your yearning to embody your guy
giggling ur right
ughhhhhh do we have to playy........ ughhh i so dont want to ughhh...
Ur making me cry rn actually
Private
Youtube Star



Pls I always feel guilty staying home from stoff cos during the day I’m good but now I’m feverish again so I’m like clearly not recovered urk 
part of me just wanna say like hey so this week is just not gonna happen I’m starting next week but I might be fine on like Friday poops
Private
Youtube Star



Gonna make some tea n eat carrot cake muffin hmm n think about kit and Oatsy
Private
Prince of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Gonna make some tea n eat carrot cake muffin hmm n think about kit and Oatsy
thought u were dressed as snusmumrikken for a split second
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last