You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Minister of Pop



Dog has decided to b rlly annoying towards the neighbours that moved in cus they actually use their garden and fixing it up nd Lille My just, DONT think that's ok for some reason :cry
Private
Youtube Star



Azriel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Gonna make some tea n eat carrot cake muffin hmm n think about kit and Oatsy
thought u were dressed as snusmumrikken for a split second
Rude I’m agent Kit Mauler of the OOW
Private
Youtube Star



Worst acronym ever
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
Dog has decided to b rlly annoying towards the neighbours that moved in cus they actually use their garden and fixing it up nd Lille My just, DONT think that's ok for some reason
Is she being a small doggie yapper
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Worst acronym ever
Is ok it cudve been OWO
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Dog has decided to b rlly annoying towards the neighbours that moved in cus they actually use their garden and fixing it up nd Lille My just, DONT think that's ok for some reason
Is she being a small doggie yapper
Yes.. >:/ she will stand on yhe balcony w her head thru the fence and b like "excuse me?? >:#"
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Worst acronym ever
Is ok it cudve been OWO

That would have ruled hellooo
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Dog has decided to b rlly annoying towards the neighbours that moved in cus they actually use their garden and fixing it up nd Lille My just, DONT think that's ok for some reason
Is she being a small doggie yapper
Yes.. >:/ she will stand on yhe balcony w her head thru the fence and b like "excuse me?? >:#"
Feel like she n Percy would get along he likes howling in a dissatisfied manner at the neighbors
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Is she being a small doggie yapper
Yes.. >:/ she will stand on yhe balcony w her head thru the fence and b like "excuse me?? >:#"
Feel like she n Percy would get along he likes howling in a dissatisfied manner at the neighbors
I get it I sometimes am also like annoyed just by ppl existing nd being around
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Yes.. >:/ she will stand on yhe balcony w her head thru the fence and b like "excuse me?? >:#"
Feel like she n Percy would get along he likes howling in a dissatisfied manner at the neighbors
I get it I sometimes am also like annoyed just by ppl existing nd being around
Me every time I go out tbh

I do my best not to bark tho
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Azriel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Gonna make some tea n eat carrot cake muffin hmm n think about kit and Oatsy
thought u were dressed as snusmumrikken for a split second
Rude I’m agent Kit Mauler of the OOW
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
heart ahoge on my outfit makes me giggle a lot but i needed Something to represent the vflower streak
First thing I thot when seeing the fit was I can’t wait to draw than with heart ahoge every time I draw them sorry I will not be able to resist
ahsahdjbhgfdhjas Good actually  good. i cant complain about this at all just make sure its floppy. i woud like to see it.
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
You must taper your yearning to embody your guy
giggling ur right
ughhhhhh do we have to playy........ ughhh i so dont want to ughhh...
Ur making me cry rn actually
omg my acting is that good
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Dog has decided to b rlly annoying towards the neighbours that moved in cus they actually use their garden and fixing it up nd Lille My just, DONT think that's ok for some reason
she is so cute they should respect her wishes
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
i love a page full of dnd party members.  plus bones. i like to imagine bonesy outfit is what our narrator looks like. thats god.
I know in my heart of hearts our narrator is a void creecher if its a rainbow void creature even bedder!
this is me if u even care
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last