You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



octocat wrote:
Azriel wrote:
 who deleted smth
Lmao i deleted broken pics twice bc i suck and can't use vp on phone
Only solution is practicing more by being here more often 😎
Private
Prince of Pop



octocat wrote:
Azriel wrote:
 who deleted smth
Lmao i deleted broken pics twice bc i suck and can't use vp on phone
valid
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
First thing I thot when seeing the fit was I can’t wait to draw than with heart ahoge every time I draw them sorry I will not be able to resist
ahsahdjbhgfdhjas Good actually  good. i cant complain about this at all just make sure its floppy. i woud like to see it.
It will happen soon…. But right now I’m drawing…. Horse
Horse!!!!!!!!!! Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse 
octocat
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
Azriel wrote:
 who deleted smth
Lmao i deleted broken pics twice bc i suck and can't use vp on phone
Only solution is practicing more by being here more often 😎
oh I'm here a lot i just lurk offline ahahah
octocat
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
If I was so sick I’d be looking at dog teeth tomorrow can you believe that… the world is cruel
On a live dog or no?
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
ahsahdjbhgfdhjas Good actually  good. i cant complain about this at all just make sure its floppy. i woud like to see it.
It will happen soon…. But right now I’m drawing…. Horse
Horse!!!!!!!!!! Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse 
Literally been me all day I’m just thinking about horse I’m gonna ask vilja if I can swap character n b the horse

i think ur guy should get wild shape early so they can b a horse
Private
Youtube Star



octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
Lmao i deleted broken pics twice bc i suck and can't use vp on phone
Only solution is practicing more by being here more often 😎
oh I'm here a lot i just lurk offline ahahah
You goofball
Private
Youtube Star



octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
If I was so sick I’d be looking at dog teeth tomorrow can you believe that… the world is cruel
On a live dog or no?
Hshdkf yes I think we’re done practicing on dead animals so now  😭 I’ll just be at animal hospital and like 50% of vet nurse job is checking teeth
Private
Youtube Star



Are you getting saffe used to the brushies 🫣
octocat
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
If I was so sick I’d be looking at dog teeth tomorrow can you believe that… the world is cruel
On a live dog or no?
Hshdkf yes I think we’re done practicing on dead animals so now  😭 I’ll just be at animal hospital and like 50% of vet nurse job is checking teeth
Ahh i see, very nice! I can't wait for teething phase to end so i can actually look properly in his mouth without getting my hands bitten off 🙃
octocat
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Are you getting saffe used to the brushies 🫣
Yes, he quite enjoys the taste of the toothpaste, but would rather chomp the brush and my hand instead of sitting still so it's a hassle 😀 but we do it almost every night
Private
Prince of Pop



octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
Lmao i deleted broken pics twice bc i suck and can't use vp on phone
Only solution is practicing more by being here more often 😎
oh I'm here a lot i just lurk offline ahahah
offline ?!?!?!
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
It will happen soon…. But right now I’m drawing…. Horse
Horse!!!!!!!!!! Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse 
Literally been me all day I’m just thinking about horse I’m gonna ask vilja if I can swap character n b the horse

i think ur guy should get wild shape early so they can b a horse
gigglingg how would kit react
octocat
World Famous



Azriel wrote:
octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Only solution is practicing more by being here more often 😎
oh I'm here a lot i just lurk offline ahahah
offline ?!?!?!
Yes i usually just scroll this thread offline a few times a day lol
Private
Youtube Star



octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Are you getting saffe used to the brushies 🫣
Yes, he quite enjoys the taste of the toothpaste, but would rather chomp the brush and my hand instead of sitting still so it's a hassle 😀 but we do it almost every night
Yayyyyy I’m glad to hear ur getting it done at least 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last