You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Klavier wrote:
Horse!!!!!!!!!! Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse 
Literally been me all day I’m just thinking about horse I’m gonna ask vilja if I can swap character n b the horse

i think ur guy should get wild shape early so they can b a horse
gigglingg how would kit react
He’d ask to brush their mane ofc…. But not before his made sure they’re not actually an evil fae creature disguised as a magestic horse
Private
Youtube Star



octocat wrote:
Azriel wrote:
octocat wrote:
oh I'm here a lot i just lurk offline ahahah
offline ?!?!?!
Yes i usually just scroll this thread offline a few times a day lol
I think this would be more terrifying if you weren’t literally related to teabag
Private
Youtube Star



Im so uuurk I can feel mucus in my throat when I breathe but it’s not coming up with cough so one just here coughing my lungs out…. Literally the moment I laid down it got so much worse
Private
World Famous



random critrole npc trans rep making me smile and tear up a little
i love bolaire and his sweet gnome adopted son. also "hit points of a kitten, this one" is so funnysad
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Im so uuurk I can feel mucus in my throat when I breathe but it’s not coming up with cough so one just here coughing my lungs out…. Literally the moment I laid down it got so much worse
noooo the worst 😭😭😭
Teabag
World Famous



nah you gotta be fucking kidding me??? its a week till my period, and i started having symptoms so i was like "fuck it im finally gonna use these damn pills and have a normal cycle!"
So i took first pill yesterday.... I JUST GOT MY FUCKING PERIOD I HATE MY LIFE IHATEITIHATEIT
Teabag
World Famous



i was one pill away from not getting it early 😭😭 if only i hadnt forgotten abt the thought to take it a day before
Private
Popstar



Can't believe it, found my ipad just randomly now while looking for smth else (even tho im 99% sure I checked there before) so I didn't throw it away, n I even got it to turn on but im unsure if it will ever charge past 1% tbh, but I will wait n see
Private
Youtube Star



bones wrote:
random critrole npc trans rep making me smile and tear up a little
i love bolaire and his sweet gnome adopted son. also "hit points of a kitten, this one" is so funnysad
I lov everyone like we must protect this kid he’s so young n azures there like huh we’re the same age
Private
Youtube Star



I love waking up at 3 am and being unable to breathe n having to cough so hard I almost frew up :)
Private
Youtube Star



Yayyyyyy critrole episode up…. I listen when I wake up tomorrow hopefully I’ll be less. Miserable then n able to breathe
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
bones wrote:
random critrole npc trans rep making me smile and tear up a little
i love bolaire and his sweet gnome adopted son. also "hit points of a kitten, this one" is so funnysad
I lov everyone like we must protect this kid he’s so young n azures there like huh we’re the same age
AZUNE SO YOUNG I FORGOT hes a baby and hes also a god with ac of fucking 20 it's crazy (kit's future surely)
i looooooooooved the interactions after the sewer fight . well. youll see my reaction on discord but bolaire shot up to #1 on my ep-to-ep-basis-fav-character list. also azune n murrays little chat was so cute. and them goin yippii yay over the blanks
Teabag
World Famous



i know i told myself it was very important that i wake up on time today,, but seriously brain... you didnt have to wake me up by creating a borderline nightmare.... 

i was supposed to into a mini submarine and  explore the deep sea, but before that we had to go through standard procedure.... AKA SAWING OFF PSRTS OF MY TEETH
I CAN STILL FEEL THE FEELIN OF IT HAPPENING 
Private
Youtube Star



bones wrote:
devilcake wrote:
bones wrote:
random critrole npc trans rep making me smile and tear up a little
i love bolaire and his sweet gnome adopted son. also "hit points of a kitten, this one" is so funnysad
I lov everyone like we must protect this kid he’s so young n azures there like huh we’re the same age
AZUNE SO YOUNG I FORGOT hes a baby and hes also a god with ac of fucking 20 it's crazy (kit's future surely)
i looooooooooved the interactions after the sewer fight . well. youll see my reaction on discord but bolaire shot up to #1 on my ep-to-ep-basis-fav-character list. also azune n murrays little chat was so cute. and them goin yippii yay over the blanks
It’s truly so hard cos every episode I’m like maybe this guys my favourite then another character will say smth n I’m like no I love this guy no this guy…. But yes bolaire is SO FUN…. I think I saw someone had a bolaire keychain at con but it was sold out…
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
i know i told myself it was very important that i wake up on time today,, but seriously brain... you didnt have to wake me up by creating a borderline nightmare.... 

i was supposed to into a mini submarine and  explore the deep sea, but before that we had to go through standard procedure.... AKA SAWING OFF PSRTS OF MY TEETH
I CAN STILL FEEL THE FEELIN OF IT HAPPENING 
I like that the nightmare part isn’t the deep sea stuff, very martie
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last