You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Woke up several times bc of cough n couldn’t fall back asleep this morning now my head hurts n im piss tired but at least being upright helps with the coughs
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
bones wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I lov everyone like we must protect this kid he’s so young n azures there like huh we’re the same age
AZUNE SO YOUNG I FORGOT hes a baby and hes also a god with ac of fucking 20 it's crazy (kit's future surely)
i looooooooooved the interactions after the sewer fight . well. youll see my reaction on discord but bolaire shot up to #1 on my ep-to-ep-basis-fav-character list. also azune n murrays little chat was so cute. and them goin yippii yay over the blanks
It’s truly so hard cos every episode I’m like maybe this guys my favourite then another character will say smth n I’m like no I love this guy no this guy…. But yes bolaire is SO FUN…. I think I saw someone had a bolaire keychain at con but it was sold out…
i already thought he was an amazing character but wow i love this little freak. fantastic spell choices for him n him being a warlock is great. he acts so strange and nonhuman and very cogniscient of what he is and what his continued existence means and costs the way he just goes about it is so fascinating .
also azune being like im sorry i tried to mend you without consent and also please tell me how you identify was so precious to me. schemers relationships are so precious to me. ive got them for another 2,5 episodes then they converge >:]]]
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
i know i told myself it was very important that i wake up on time today,, but seriously brain... you didnt have to wake me up by creating a borderline nightmare.... 

i was supposed to into a mini submarine and  explore the deep sea, but before that we had to go through standard procedure.... AKA SAWING OFF PSRTS OF MY TEETH
I CAN STILL FEEL THE FEELIN OF IT HAPPENING 
I like that the nightmare part isn’t the deep sea stuff, very martie
wait... do you not know that i am absolutely Terrified of water? 😭😭 even dark minecraft water gives me chills 
(i can only collect my fishies bc warm oceans are light and u can see shit 💀)
Private
Prince of Pop



Someone is sitting at my seat in the library

wtf !!!! I have been sitting there like every day hello
Private
Streetmusician



the itching har started
Teabag
World Famous



omg i'm no longer having private lessons, another person joined !
Teabag
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
omg i'm no longer having private lessons, another person joined !
and he was talkative i can finally relaxx
Private
World Famous



soup
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Can't believe it, found my ipad just randomly now while looking for smth else (even tho im 99% sure I checked there before) so I didn't throw it away, n I even got it to turn on but im unsure if it will ever charge past 1% tbh, but I will wait n see
I think I actually made it work wow, at least its on 100%, as long as it doesn't just deplete in like 10 mins im good
Private
Popstar



Also went instant coffee mad buying so hopefully they r good lol, but at least the site I bought them from was cheap compared to other places, itt beanies

Solar
National Star



ok i have finished pixel post office i can finally show face again 
Solar
National Star



me when coming up with FT ideas: : D
me when deadline approaches n i feel pressure n overwhelmed: D :
Private
Streetmusician



resorted to cold compress...
Private
Living Legend



kruspersille wrote:
resorted to cold compress...
i got ur tiktok on my fyp abt hand tattoo and it was SO PRETTY!!!!!! and then i accidently refreshed so i lost the video before i could like it -.- 
Private
Streetmusician



lain wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
resorted to cold compress...
i got ur tiktok on my fyp abt hand tattoo and it was SO PRETTY!!!!!! and then i accidently refreshed so i lost the video before i could like it -.- 
hahahaha
thank uu!!! i am IN LOVE w it!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last