You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Minister of Pop



Im so excited eli and daniel is visiting tomorrow!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
Im so excited eli and daniel is visiting tomorrow!!!!
Omg yay
Private
Youtube Star



Im so fuckingnsick of this cough it’s unreal
Private
Youtube Star



Staying home tomorrow too… I’m also slightly panicking cos I can’t miss that many days of internship n at this rate I will be missing a whole week
Private
Youtube Star



Been on the couch the whole day just reading Nana that should be enough to cure me
Private
Youtube Star



Time to try to survive through hell again (sleeping)
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
Time to try to survive through hell again (sleeping)
good luck good night !
Private
Streetmusician



ughhhhh now i cant help feeling that i want my tattoos shaded !!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant afford it , this would be a plan for when i get a good paying job i guess ...

Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
ughhhhh now i cant help feeling that i want my tattoos shaded !!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant afford it , this would be a plan for when i get a good paying job i guess ...

X

Would be cute! Something to save up for
Private
Youtube Star



Currently this close to making my mom take me to the health center today
Private
Youtube Star



I can barely breathe
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Currently this close to making my mom take me to the health center today
sad sad sad sad im sorry
Private
Youtube Star



bones wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Currently this close to making my mom take me to the health center today
im sorry
Is okay bronchitis lasts 2-3 weeks allegedly n im almost at 2 weeks so maybe it’ll be over soon
Private
Youtube Star



Took some anti inflammatories n now I can slightly breathe…. Maybe I try going bsck to sleep
Private
Youtube Star



Fell back asleep yay and my mom let me sleep which she would not usually… but now I’m up and um….. no one’s here…..
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last