You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Solar
National Star



HELLO FRIENDS im missing u all twas so quiet here yesterday
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Staying home tomorrow too… I’m also slightly panicking cos I can’t miss that many days of internship n at this rate I will be missing a whole week
aaa i hope they're understanding abt ur situation like u cant help it if ur sick... ;;
Solar
National Star



kruspersille wrote:
ughhhhh now i cant help feeling that i want my tattoos shaded !!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant afford it , this would be a plan for when i get a good paying job i guess ...

x

gaaahhh future project!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
HELLO FRIENDS im missing u all twas so quiet here yesterday
Sawry i was reading manga
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Staying home tomorrow too… I’m also slightly panicking cos I can’t miss that many days of internship n at this rate I will be missing a whole week
aaa i hope they're understanding abt ur situation like u cant help it if ur sick... ;;
Im sure they are n will be I just cant stop feeling like im avoiding going since im super nervous, and then ill think they think im avoiding it bc i dont take it seriously…. Jumpin thru many hoops, when in reality im literally struggling to breathe so 😭
Private
World Famous



Solar wrote:
HELLO FRIENDS im missing u all twas so quiet here yesterday
awa awa
ive been WRITING like so much
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
HELLO FRIENDS im missing u all twas so quiet here yesterday
Sawry i was reading manga
very important!
Solar
National Star



bones wrote:
Solar wrote:
HELLO FRIENDS im missing u all twas so quiet here yesterday
awa awa
ive been WRITING like so much
also very important
what are u writing!
Private
Youtube Star



Trying to decide if I should just tell internship I’ll be coming in on Monday for my first day instead 

they technically have weekends open too since they’ve got an er but idk feels not like the best day to start on a weekend…. And I might feel ok to work on Friday but if I get plenty of rest maybe Monday would be better start….. cos I can’t wait for cough to go away since it’ll likely stay for 1-2 more weeks at least -.-
Private
Youtube Star



Okay talked with my mom n she agreed
Private
Prince of Pop



I got a meeting with my supervisor that was supposed to start at 14 but i heard hes still in a meeting with someone else so i didnt knock

should i like let him know im here or just politely wait it out
Private
World Famous



poo
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
poo
Pee
Private
Living Legend



boooo had to buy a book new/FULL PRICE ugh noone sells it on tise or finn (cookbook, so not something id borrow at library either >: (((( ) 
Private
Living Legend



also cookbooks r so expensive 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last