You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Bloodflowers
World Famous



what do you think of my new look
Solar
National Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
what do you think of my new look
cute i love the makeup
Solar
National Star



we're very grunge tumblr together 
Private
Minister of Pop



Solar wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Finally time to bow and arrow again
omg u do archery?????
im so freaking jealous ive been wanting to do archery for soooo long but im too #scared to start new stuff in a new group of ppl
Yeah when im at school! I started last fall :3 its very fun, i recommend
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Solar wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
what do you think of my new look
cute i love the makeup
thanks 
Teabag
World Famous



We are DOne!!! aaaah im so happy my couch and rug is finally where they r supposed to be!!! 😭❤️ and it's clean! mom is helping me with dishes cus i died but we got so much done!!
Solar
National Star



Teabag wrote:
We are DOne!!! aaaah im so happy my couch and rug is finally where they r supposed to be!!! 😭❤️ and it's clean! mom is helping me with dishes cus i died but we got so much done!!
yahoo!!!! congrats 
Solar
National Star



Heartbroken wrote:
Solar wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Finally time to bow and arrow again
omg u do archery?????
im so freaking jealous ive been wanting to do archery for soooo long but im too #scared to start new stuff in a new group of ppl
Yeah when im at school! I started last fall :3 its very fun, i recommend
very very cool 
Private
Youtube Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
what do you think of my new look
Cjuut 
very you
Private
Youtube Star



Feeling tired fn feverish again but don’t wanna go lay down cos when I do I will start coughing again 🙃
Private
Youtube Star



We went to pharmacy to get cough medicine n lady gave me some herbal garbage that does nothing and said if it’s not over after the weekend go to tha doctor
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Feeling tired fn feverish again but don’t wanna go lay down cos when I do I will start coughing again 🙃
Oh no ):
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Feeling tired fn feverish again but don’t wanna go lay down cos when I do I will start coughing again 🙃
Oh no ):

Exactly this happened …..

i vow to never be sick again
Private
Youtube Star



Sry for being very manfluish n only coming here to complain abt being sick the past days lmaoooo

idk why ive gotten sick so much this past year normally i get a basic cold at most n like every other year or so… now ie had the flu and bronchitis within like hlaf a year
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Feeling tired fn feverish again but don’t wanna go lay down cos when I do I will start coughing again 🙃

 ur really going thru it man.... 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last