You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



I swear this seems like on purpose and not accidental or. I just reading too much into it
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i was just stepping into the tub as my dad came home and started saying smth about how he has to wash hishair??? he has approximately 3 hairs so i ignored bc im naked and in the shower already goodnight he can wait

he started screaming smth about what a brat i am and i need to use the toilet blah blah and im jsut like amazing thank you keep washing my hair and my mom starts saying stfu and he starts screamjing at her telling her to shut the fuck up amazing shower experience! 
Dad needs to shut up and shave his 3 remaining hairs
he gets his hair cut every 2 weeks...
I'll laser him bald
Private
World Famous



my fake blonde mom goes idk 2 months? what is he cutting 
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
I swear this seems like on purpose and not accidental or. I just reading too much into it
what is
Teabag
World Famous



mouse died...
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
mouse died...
animal or computer
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
I swear this seems like on purpose and not accidental or. I just reading too much into it
what is
Your dad
He seems spiteful and sad with life n himself so he dumps it on others or am I wrong
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
I swear this seems like on purpose and not accidental or. I just reading too much into it
what is
Your dad
He seems spiteful and sad with life n himself so he dumps it on others or am I wrong
hes an ugly jobless loser alcoholic who gets off on verbally abusing his family with occasional threat of physical violence idk what else to say
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
what is
Your dad
He seems spiteful and sad with life n himself so he dumps it on others or am I wrong
hes an ugly jobless loser alcoholic who gets off on verbally abusing his family with occasional threat of physical violence idk what else to say
So yeah he is doing it on purpose 
Sad excuse of a man
I'm sorry you have to deal with it 
Private
World Famous



im also mad at my mom why did she marry him could she not give me some good pretty genes!!!
Private
World Famous



the only time i would support cheating pls just let me be pretty give me pretty genes 
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
Your dad
He seems spiteful and sad with life n himself so he dumps it on others or am I wrong
hes an ugly jobless loser alcoholic who gets off on verbally abusing his family with occasional threat of physical violence idk what else to say
So yeah he is doing it on purpose 
Sad excuse of a man
I'm sorry you have to deal with it 
its okay im praying all that smoking will cause serious health issues : D
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hes an ugly jobless loser alcoholic who gets off on verbally abusing his family with occasional threat of physical violence idk what else to say
So yeah he is doing it on purpose 
Sad excuse of a man
I'm sorry you have to deal with it 
its okay im praying all that smoking will cause serious health issues : D
maybe a fatal aneurysm from all the yelling !
Private
World Famous



im addicted to these pls send help
Private
World Famous



remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
So yeah he is doing it on purpose 
Sad excuse of a man
I'm sorry you have to deal with it 
its okay im praying all that smoking will cause serious health issues : D
maybe a fatal aneurysm from all the yelling !
yay!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last