You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i ate him
cannibal!

why u obsessed
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
cannibal!

why u obsessed
im a kpopie

Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:

why u obsessed
im a kpopie
ok koreaboo
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:

x
why u obsessed
im a kpopie
x
This is the only thing I hope I got from my grandma
those make you look young genes
Private
Princess of Pop



though they look like children at times and uuughhghhghg
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
why u obsessed
im a kpopie
x
This is the only thing I hope I got from my grandma
those make you look young genes
let me google something 
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
why u obsessed
im a kpopie
x
This is the only thing I hope I got from my grandma
those make you look young genes
is your grams korean
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
though they look like children at times and uuughhghhghg
illits member are legit like 16-20 tho so theyre supposed to look like kids
Private
World Famous



english wikipedia is empty but
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
english wikipedia is empty but
yeah
Private
World Famous



not young genes just children
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
im a kpopie
x
This is the only thing I hope I got from my grandma
those make you look young genes
is your grams korean
Japanese, and when she was alive she refused to tell me if she was fully but I did the dna thing and she was partially Korean, idk exact percentage 
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
not young genes just children
well in that case
but some kpop bands I see have members an idk
I see em
I think they look 18-20 max
maybe it's just baby face but still makes me kinda worried at times I guess you could say
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
This is the only thing I hope I got from my grandma
those make you look young genes
is your grams korean
Japanese, and when she was alive she refused to tell me if she was fully but I did the dna thing and she was partially Korean, idk exact percentage 
ah makes sense she didnt wanna tell then but najs i hope u got tha good east asian genes n live for super long n stuff
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
not young genes just children
well in that case
but some kpop bands I see have members an idk
I see em
I think they look 18-20 max
maybe it's just baby face but still makes me kinda worried at times I guess you could say
yeah there are some ppl like that 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last