You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
not young genes just children
well in that case
but some kpop bands I see have members an idk
I see em
I think they look 18-20 max
maybe it's just baby face but still makes me kinda worried at times I guess you could say
oh absolutely, one of the reason i never really got into  kpop is because all the like plastic surgery need to look perfect n like a baby forever shit kinda throws me off too much
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
is your grams korean
Japanese, and when she was alive she refused to tell me if she was fully but I did the dna thing and she was partially Korean, idk exact percentage 
ah makes sense she didnt wanna tell then but najs i hope u got tha good east asian genes n live for super long n stuff
I mean... she lived to 65 

only because she refused to go to the doctor like until a month or 2 before she died so maybe I will
besides that though everyone in my family before my grandparents got to 90 or even 100+ but that's scary living that much 
octocat
World Famous




i know what i'm doin tonite
Private
Princess of Pop



and yeah I can see why she won't say a damn thing lol
maybe she didn't know ? or didn't wanna admit it
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
not young genes just children
well in that case
but some kpop bands I see have members an idk
I see em
I think they look 18-20 max
maybe it's just baby face but still makes me kinda worried at times I guess you could say
yeah there are some ppl like that 
I mean people here thought I'm 27-28 but like
actually that reminded me I wanted to scare teabag with my face LOL
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
not young genes just children
well in that case
but some kpop bands I see have members an idk
I see em
I think they look 18-20 max
maybe it's just baby face but still makes me kinda worried at times I guess you could say
oh absolutely, one of the reason i never really got into  kpop is because all the like plastic surgery need to look perfect n like a baby forever shit kinda throws me off too much
agreed
It also throws me off too much and brain is not braining
Private
Youtube Star



octocat wrote:

i know what i'm doin tonite
oh yay!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



MayaTheRat
Popstar



My cat fell down the stairs 
Private
Youtube Star



MayaTheRat wrote:
My cat fell down the stairs 
oh no are they ok
Private
Youtube Star



weedee come back here

im downloading the extension thingie foor the watch thingie
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
weedee come back here

im downloading the extension thingie foor the watch thingie
gdfgdfgf okie
MayaTheRat
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
MayaTheRat wrote:
My cat fell down the stairs 
oh no are they ok
its meowing
Private
World Famous



MayaTheRat wrote:
My cat fell down the stairs 
poor cat r they ok!!
MayaTheRat
Popstar



whydoiexist wrote:
MayaTheRat wrote:
My cat fell down the stairs 
poor cat r they ok!!
i bite it
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last