You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



Teabag wrote:
yall wrote so much in there i cant keep up
It's mostly the same stuff I'd say
and maybe the last 2 pages are different
Private
Princess of Pop



glowed wrote:
Abby wrote:
glowed wrote:
i missed vp being active but i did not miss vp being dramatic 😭 *logs out*
lmaoo
Yeah that shit should've stayed back in 2016 
I don't think we can escape it in the state the website is in though
it genuinely feels like 2016 i am UNWELL 
Naaaaah 2016 was worse I remember it very well for whatever reason lol

dear god it was cringey
5sar
International Star



yall
5sar
International Star



im so greatful for my braincells today
Private
Living Legend



Abby wrote:
glowed wrote:
Abby wrote:
lmaoo
Yeah that shit should've stayed back in 2016 
I don't think we can escape it in the state the website is in though
it genuinely feels like 2016 i am UNWELL 
Naaaaah 2016 was worse I remember it very well for whatever reason lol

dear god it was cringey
mm I remember tho. I meant that it feels the same for me in the sense that I want to run and avoid the chaos at all costs 
octocat
World Famous



dan howell: "there's no excuse for u not to facetime ur grandpa"
audience: "HE'S DEAD"

me: *relatable*
MayaTheRat
Popstar



5star wrote:
im so greatful for my braincells today
i will eat tem
Teabag
World Famous



hed hurt hngg
Private
Living Legend



next dressup idea 2016esque rat from head to toe 
Private
Princess of Pop



glowed wrote:
Abby wrote:
glowed wrote:
it genuinely feels like 2016 i am UNWELL 
Naaaaah 2016 was worse I remember it very well for whatever reason lol

dear god it was cringey
mm I remember tho. I meant that it feels the same for me in the sense that I want to run and avoid the chaos at all costs 
OH
That I can't relate to fully but totally get you
Teabag
World Famous



octocat wrote:
dan howell: "there's no excuse for u not to facetime ur grandpa"
audience: "HE'S DEAD"

me: *relatable*
cries
Private
Princess of Pop



glowed wrote:
next dressup idea 2016esque rat from head to toe 
yeah that'll be bruised and beaten looking characters with mainly rat items
Private
Princess of Pop



octocat wrote:
dan howell: "there's no excuse for u not to facetime ur grandpa"
audience: "HE'S DEAD"

me: *relatable*

nooooo ahahaha
Private
Living Legend



Abby wrote:
glowed wrote:
next dressup idea 2016esque rat from head to toe 
yeah that'll be bruised and beaten looking characters with mainly rat items
mmmmyes
Teabag
World Famous



glowed wrote:
next dressup idea 2016esque rat from head to toe 
Stahp im in middle of other outfit making! i wanna do this now
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last