You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Imagine I did fracture a rib when coughing it hurts so bad now 😭
dont put this into the universe... also pls go see a doctor
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
plotting the tragic backstory of my dnd character, whilst commissioning art of her, this is the life
Yay for tragic backstory
even more yay for giving vilja my money so he can draw baby calamity
I can’t wait to seeeee
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Imagine I did fracture a rib when coughing it hurts so bad now 😭
dont put this into the universe... also pls go see a doctor
My moms taking me on Monday if I’m not better 😭
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Yay for tragic backstory
even more yay for giving vilja my money so he can draw baby calamity
I can’t wait to seeeee
me too fr fr
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Imagine I did fracture a rib when coughing it hurts so bad now 😭
dont put this into the universe... also pls go see a doctor
My moms taking me on Monday if I’m not better 😭
good!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
dont put this into the universe... also pls go see a doctor
My moms taking me on Monday if I’m not better 😭
good!!!!!!
But I sure hope that doesn’t happen because atp I’ve missed too many internship days n I’m gonna have to do days in November x-x
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
My moms taking me on Monday if I’m not better 😭
good!!!!!!
But I sure hope that doesn’t happen because atp I’ve missed too many internship days n I’m gonna have to do days in November x-x
well, its not your fault that you're sick, you cant help it
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
good!!!!!!
But I sure hope that doesn’t happen because atp I’ve missed too many internship days n I’m gonna have to do days in November x-x
well, its not your fault that you're sick, you cant help it
Yeah but I also like don’t want to do internship days in November 😭
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
But I sure hope that doesn’t happen because atp I’ve missed too many internship days n I’m gonna have to do days in November x-x
well, its not your fault that you're sick, you cant help it
Yeah but I also like don’t want to do internship days in November 😭
afghdjkf well yeah..
Private
Youtube Star



Illness update: cough is better which is good because I can hold it in longer to keep my ribs from being in immense pain cos that did not get better over night 💚
Solar
National Star



ellloooo elloo
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Illness update: cough is better which is good because I can hold it in longer to keep my ribs from being in immense pain cos that did not get better over night 💚

 small steps... 
Solar
National Star



my friends went to shek rave yesterday after park festival 
im going to park festival w them today so i wasn't there yesterday bc i needed rest but I WAS INTERESTED IN GOING TO SHREK RAVE.... like im not big on shrek but themed raves are fun kjsjsfk and my bf said it was a lot of fun, safe to say im having #fomo
Solar
National Star



BUT i had a really good time last nite too the massage pillow was amazing and i played quickplay mercy with hyperpop blasting in my ears very fun
Private
World Famous



good morning woke up to a horrible nightmare seven hours ago and ive done fuckall all day
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last