You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Living Legend



whydoiexist wrote:
i should get pregnant so i dont have periods anymore that would be smart
uh. i'm sure being pregnant comes with even greater pains
also ur periods get even worse after so ....... don't
Teabag
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
i should get pregnant so i dont have periods anymore that would be smart
just be trans and go on T
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i should get pregnant so i dont have periods anymore that would be smart
no it will come back it's a lie pregnancy helps 
bad very bad
puts my hands to my ears and goes lalalala
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i should get pregnant so i dont have periods anymore that would be smart
uh. i'm sure being pregnant comes with even greater pains
also ur periods get even worse after so ....... don't
puts my hands to my ears and goes lalalala



Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i should get pregnant so i dont have periods anymore that would be smart
just be trans and go on T
no i hate men!
Private
Princess of Pop



Teabag wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i should get pregnant so i dont have periods anymore that would be smart
just be trans and go on T
I'm not on T but I produce too much of it and it only makes it worse rather than better
unless being on T like stops it altogether

than maybe I want that......
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i should get pregnant so i dont have periods anymore that would be smart
no it will come back it's a lie pregnancy helps 
bad very bad
puts my hands to my ears and goes lalalala

Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
what do u wanna play
scribblio or guessing game..
isnt that a drawing game
I vote drawing game
yes scriblio is drawing! we also played this guessing game when theres a quote or a picture and you have to guess where its from its fun
also bomb game where you need to come up with a word that contains specific letters!
5sar
International Star



Private
World Famous



but jobers is doing thg so maybe we can play after if someone wants👉👈
Private
Princess of Pop



speaking of hormones
hot take my parents should've left me to grow normally and not pump me with hormones that could've killed me )))))))
Teabag
World Famous



Abby wrote:
Teabag wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i should get pregnant so i dont have periods anymore that would be smart
just be trans and go on T
I'm not on T but I produce too much of it and it only makes it worse rather than better
unless being on T like stops it altogether

than maybe I want that......
@devilcake give us your T experience knowledge
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
but jobers is doing thg so maybe we can play after if someone wants👉👈
I'm down
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
speaking of hormones
hot take my parents should've left me to grow normally and not pump me with hormones that could've killed me )))))))
what did they do to you...
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Abby wrote:
Teabag wrote:
just be trans and go on T
I'm not on T but I produce too much of it and it only makes it worse rather than better
unless being on T like stops it altogether

than maybe I want that......
@devilcake give us your T experience knowledge
i have not had a period since december
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last