You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



nesta wrote:
devilcake wrote:
nesta wrote:
hi
Hi nesta
hi devil
Being called devil always makes me feel a bit like a tiefling being hate crimed
Private
Youtube Star



Illness update I think cough got worse again 👍 still immense rib pain 👍👍 now also neck pain from sitting stiffly to compensate for rib pain 👍👍👍👍

do we think ill be fit to work on monday
Private
Youtube Star



Im actually gonna commit 
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Illness update I think cough got worse again 👍 still immense rib pain 👍👍 now also neck pain from sitting stiffly to compensate for rib pain 👍👍👍👍

do we think ill be fit to work on monday
jesus christ.. i genuinly do beg of you to go to the doctor on monday..
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Illness update I think cough got worse again 👍 still immense rib pain 👍👍 now also neck pain from sitting stiffly to compensate for rib pain 👍👍👍👍

do we think ill be fit to work on monday
jesus christ.. i genuinly do beg of you to go to the doctor on monday..
If I’m not at internship I’ll go to doctor mayb yeah…. Altho they’ll probably just say yeah bronchitis there’s nothing we can do keep resting shud be good in another week
Private
Minister of Pop



Can dad get the fuck out of the bathroom, he’s been in there for over 20 minutes
Solar
National Star



oh my gwaaaaddddd i feel so eepy sluggish 
festival was very fun though there was this very very very cool instrumental bands who played very clever and fun music, it almost resembled edm the way they did drops and such, veryyyy cool 
i think they were called night in the jungle? 
Solar
National Star



ooo no jungle by night
Solar
National Star



n the lead pianist looked like aaron taylor johnson which was a win as well
Private
World Famous



every time bg changes i get start,led
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Illness update I think cough got worse again 👍 still immense rib pain 👍👍 now also neck pain from sitting stiffly to compensate for rib pain 👍👍👍👍

do we think ill be fit to work on monday
jesus christ.. i genuinly do beg of you to go to the doctor on monday..
If I’m not at internship I’ll go to doctor mayb yeah…. Altho they’ll probably just say yeah bronchitis there’s nothing we can do keep resting shud be good in another week
but what if its something else that dos require a doctor visit 
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
oh my gwaaaaddddd i feel so eepy sluggish 
festival was very fun though there was this very very very cool instrumental bands who played very clever and fun music, it almost resembled edm the way they did drops and such, veryyyy cool 
i think they were called night in the jungle? 
Glad you had fun weeeee
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
jesus christ.. i genuinly do beg of you to go to the doctor on monday..
If I’m not at internship I’ll go to doctor mayb yeah…. Altho they’ll probably just say yeah bronchitis there’s nothing we can do keep resting shud be good in another week
but what if its something else that dos require a doctor visit 
Im literally hitting all the bronchitis symptoms with 100% accuracy so I genuinely doubt it…. Could potentially be pneumonia n it could be treated with antibiotics which is like the only reason im considering going atp cos i do think its getting better just not fast enough
Private
Youtube Star



Anyways I don’t think I’ll be able to go to internship tomorrow and I’m argghhh mad abt it
Private
Youtube Star



Night cough is way better, day cough is worse than when it got better but still better, rib pain is slightly better for now but it’ll probably be worse once I’ve coughed more…. -.- sick of this cos I’m not feverish anymore and I’m like 98% sure I’m no longer infectious so I’m not even to sick or tired to work it’s just he fucking cough
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last