You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Illness update I think cough got worse again 👍 still immense rib pain 👍👍 now also neck pain from sitting stiffly to compensate for rib pain 👍👍👍👍

do we think ill be fit to work on monday
jesus christ.. i genuinly do beg of you to go to the doctor on monday..
If I’m not at internship I’ll go to doctor mayb yeah…. Altho they’ll probably just say yeah bronchitis there’s nothing we can do keep resting shud be good in another week
i dont know how it works in sweden but cant doc at least write u a note/medical certificate idk what its called so u can give it to workplace/school , or are they not strict w undocumented absence 
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
jesus christ.. i genuinly do beg of you to go to the doctor on monday..
If I’m not at internship I’ll go to doctor mayb yeah…. Altho they’ll probably just say yeah bronchitis there’s nothing we can do keep resting shud be good in another week
i dont know how it works in sweden but cant doc at least write u a note/medical certificate idk what its called so u can give it to workplace/school , or are they not strict w undocumented absence 
You don’t rly need that unless ur going on scheduled sick leave,,, uni might want for mandatory presences but for internship it’s just like our responsibility to get hour hours done so absences just means I gotta figure it out how to get my hours in
Solar
National Star



gaahhh i hate when my avi gets so tiny
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
If I’m not at internship I’ll go to doctor mayb yeah…. Altho they’ll probably just say yeah bronchitis there’s nothing we can do keep resting shud be good in another week
but what if its something else that dos require a doctor visit 
Im literally hitting all the bronchitis symptoms with 100% accuracy so I genuinely doubt it…. Could potentially be pneumonia n it could be treated with antibiotics which is like the only reason im considering going atp cos i do think its getting better just not fast enough
mhm yea i get that, would b great if u could get some meds for it
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
gaahhh i hate when my avi gets so tiny
This is why ive stopped using many of my background items 😔. Fit eats tho as per usual
Private
Youtube Star



I said to mom I’ll probably go to internship on Wednesday n I think I feel good abt that…. 
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
gaahhh i hate when my avi gets so tiny
This is why ive stopped using many of my background items 😔. Fit eats tho as per usual
ikr!! i cant figure out what does it this time around ggrr 
thank u hihi <3 the other one was cuter but a girl has to switch it up 
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
I said to mom I’ll probably go to internship on Wednesday n I think I feel good abt that…. 
good!!! 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Night cough is way better, day cough is worse than when it got better but still better, rib pain is slightly better for now but it’ll probably be worse once I’ve coughed more…. -.- sick of this cos I’m not feverish anymore and I’m like 98% sure I’m no longer infectious so I’m not even to sick or tired to work it’s just he fucking cough
TT_______TT
Private
Streetmusician



made the yummiest lasagna ever but also burned my finger on something inside the stove -.-
Solar
National Star



kruspersille wrote:
made the yummiest lasagna ever but also burned my finger on something inside the stove -.-
: ( at least u get to enjoy ur lasagna still !!
Private
Living Legend



cant believe i almost killed weedee
Private
World Famous



lain wrote:
cant believe i almost killed weedee
someone ban this guy
Private
Streetmusician



had 3,5 hr sick-nap
Private
Youtube Star



lain wrote:
cant believe i almost killed weedee
I can! This is what happens when you mess with dangerous magic patrons!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last