You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Man I rly wanna go home rn waäää
Private
Streetmusician



omg...
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
omg...

Cries bc i cant get this .. starbucks need to stop coming out with rly good halloween mugs….
Private
Youtube Star



I dropped my cute kitty mug n it cracked btw sad so i need to find a non starbucks replacement that i can screw the lid onto…
Private
Streetmusician



i will die on the hill that sore throat is worst part of a cold but snotty nose is terrible too
Klavier
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
cant believe i almost killed weedee
i forgive u!
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Solar wrote:
gaahhh i hate when my avi gets so tiny
very very pretty tho wawawaaaa
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
I dropped my cute kitty mug n it cracked btw so i need to find a non starbucks replacement that i can screw the lid onto…
noesss this is so so sad 😭😭😭
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
i will die on the hill that sore throat is worst part of a cold but snotty nose is terrible too
For me its when ur nose is so blocked nothing works (like 100% blocked, nose spray can mby make it like 98% blocked), n its also runny, but impossible to sniff it in or blow it out so u have to have paper plugs in ur nose n switch them out every 5 minutes otherwise they start dripping

This happens to me way too often 
Private
Minister of Pop



So tired of waking yp feelings this nauseaous
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
So tired of waking yp feelings this nauseaous
Gives you anti emetic 
Private
Youtube Star



Trying to figure out phrasing for saying I’m still sick doni can go back to sleep ugh
Private
Youtube Star



Other side ribs hurt now too btw 🤪
Private
Youtube Star



Feel so stoopid messaging im not gonna come today either but it can’t be helped ig…. Poops…. But on Wednesday I will go even with a cough bc if I wait for it to disappear completely I won’t be doing internships all -.-
Private
Youtube Star



Supervisor wrote stackars dig gigl now I go back to eep
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last