You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Aria wrote:
YT (Reaper) is informed
of what
Private
Youtube Star



e_e
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Aria wrote:
YT (Reaper) is informed
of what
me saying most likely me u and klavier would be the revival of YT kek
Aria
Popstar



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Aria wrote:
YT (Reaper) is informed
of what
me saying most likely me u and klavier would be the revival of YT kek
something along these lines and that VP wants YT back
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Aria wrote:
YT (Reaper) is informed
of what
me saying most likely me u and klavier would be the revival of YT kek
oh well she already knows i wanted to join and i sent in application and they said no we wanna update our search
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
of what
me saying most likely me u and klavier would be the revival of YT kek
oh well she already knows i wanted to join and i sent in application and they said no we wanna update our search
WHAT 
did you actually
Reaper
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
of what
me saying most likely me u and klavier would be the revival of YT kek
oh well she already knows i wanted to join and i sent in application and they said no we wanna update our search
Yeah we were supposed 🤣
Reaper
Popstar



Just send me apps I guess
Private
Princess of Pop



Reaper wrote:
Just send me apps I guess
I mean what even to send at this point lmao
because I aint about to send an essay like they want with ET
Private
World Famous



hm
Reaper
Popstar



Abby wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Just send me apps I guess
I mean what even to send at this point lmao
because I aint about to send an essay like they want with ET
Video! 
Private
World Famous



Reaper wrote:
Just send me apps I guess
just give them the team... its not like anyone else would apply...
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
of what
me saying most likely me u and klavier would be the revival of YT kek
oh well she already knows i wanted to join and i sent in application and they said no we wanna update our search
THE RAT OUTFIT 
Private
Youtube Star



Reaper wrote:
Just send me apps I guess
-.-
Reaper
Popstar



whydoiexist wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Just send me apps I guess
just give them the team... its not like anyone else would apply...
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last