You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Reaper
Popstar



Only if you make it be 🤣
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Reaper wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Wish it was that easy, only way to pass team rn would be to make a new channel
it is that easy its not like youre making any videos? 
Email stuff is not easy 😭
what😭😭
Private
World Famous



Reaper wrote:
Only if you make it be 🤣
sigh
Private
Youtube Star



Reaper wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Wish it was that easy, only way to pass team rn would be to make a new channel
i did do that
Share I wanna seeee
i posted one thing on it
Private
Youtube Star



Private
Princess of Pop



Reaper wrote:
Only if you make it be 🤣
like we can either help you switch the email or like make a new channel
devilcake said he made a new one as well sooooo
Reaper
Popstar



Klavier wrote:
Reaper wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
it is that easy its not like youre making any videos? 
Email stuff is not easy 😭
what😭😭
It took forever to change recovery email to mine and I'm sure it will be again to change to whoevers... Idk why the channel is made with Hotmail...
Reaper
Popstar



Slay
Paris
International Star



@CeciIia me da dinheirinho 
Private
Princess of Pop



Reaper wrote:
Klavier wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Email stuff is not easy 😭
what😭😭
It took forever to change recovery email to mine and I'm sure it will be again to change to whoevers... Idk why the channel is made with Hotmail...
HUH
I can tell you for sure it aint too bad with more ppl that know what to do but if you prefer not to
new channel
Private
Youtube Star



posturada wrote:
@CeciIia me da dinheirinho 
are you cecilias friend

sory i dont speak portuguese
Reaper
Popstar



Abby wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Only if you make it be 🤣
like we can either help you switch the email or like make a new channel
devilcake said he made a new one as well sooooo
Tbh I feel like new channel would be smartest move, start with fresh plate!!
Private
Princess of Pop



Reaper wrote:
Abby wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Only if you make it be 🤣
like we can either help you switch the email or like make a new channel
devilcake said he made a new one as well sooooo
Tbh I feel like new channel would be smartest move, start with fresh plate!!
Yeah I agree
the YT channel got booted off the main page anyway for whatever reason so yeah
MayaTheRat
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
posturada wrote:
@CeciIia me da dinheirinho 
are you cecilias friend

sory i dont speak portuguese
I thought that was Spanish 
Paris
International Star



MayaTheRat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
posturada wrote:
@CeciIia me da dinheirinho 
are you cecilias friend

sory i dont speak portuguese
I thought that was Spanish 
no it's portuguese 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last