You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



MayaTheRat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
posturada wrote:
@CeciIia me da dinheirinho 
are you cecilias friend

sory i dont speak portuguese
I thought that was Spanish 
nope
If I remember it's dinero in spanish for money
Reaper
Popstar



Abby wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Abby wrote:
like we can either help you switch the email or like make a new channel
devilcake said he made a new one as well sooooo
Tbh I feel like new channel would be smartest move, start with fresh plate!!
Yeah I agree
the YT channel got booted off the main page anyway for whatever reason so yeah
Well I think the best move rn would be me to "recruit" new people and then leave after some people who are trustworthy and motivated are there to continue 
Private
Princess of Pop



actually there's slang in every Spanish speaking country for that word so idk
Paris
International Star



@Reaper i can't quote ur message in the last page, so yes i know her!! 
Paris
International Star



is there another brazillian players here? 
Private
Princess of Pop



posturada wrote:
is there another brazillian players here? 
As far as I'm aware, don't think so
Private
Youtube Star



Reaper wrote:
Abby wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Tbh I feel like new channel would be smartest move, start with fresh plate!!
Yeah I agree
the YT channel got booted off the main page anyway for whatever reason so yeah
Well I think the best move rn would be me to "recruit" new people and then leave after some people who are trustworthy and motivated are there to continue 
sounds like a plan prolly yeah
Reaper
Popstar



posturada wrote:
@Reaper i can't quote ur message in the last page, so yes i know her!! 
Who are you and why you tag me 🤣🤣
Paris
International Star



Abby wrote:
posturada wrote:
is there another brazillian players here? 
As far as I'm aware, don't think so
oh sad, but tyy to tell me 
Paris
International Star



Reaper wrote:
posturada wrote:
@Reaper i can't quote ur message in the last page, so yes i know her!! 
Who are you and why you tag me 🤣🤣

I think I confused you with someone else, sorry sad 
Reaper
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Abby wrote:
Yeah I agree
the YT channel got booted off the main page anyway for whatever reason so yeah
Well I think the best move rn would be me to "recruit" new people and then leave after some people who are trustworthy and motivated are there to continue 
sounds like a plan prolly yeah
I will get to it next week I promise rn I'm too tired to think 🙏🏻 prolly will just update old thread and bump it 
Reaper
Popstar



posturada wrote:
Reaper wrote:
posturada wrote:
@Reaper i can't quote ur message in the last page, so yes i know her!! 
Who are you and why you tag me 🤣🤣

I think I confused you with someone else, sorry  
No worries 🥰
Private
Princess of Pop



posturada wrote:
Abby wrote:
posturada wrote:
is there another brazillian players here? 
As far as I'm aware, don't think so
oh sad, but tyy to tell me 
anytime 
Private
Youtube Star



Reaper wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Well I think the best move rn would be me to "recruit" new people and then leave after some people who are trustworthy and motivated are there to continue 
sounds like a plan prolly yeah
I will get to it next week I promise rn I'm too tired to think 🙏🏻 prolly will just update old thread and bump it 
yeah i mean theres rly no rush tbh
Reaper
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Reaper wrote:
devilcake wrote:
sounds like a plan prolly yeah
I will get to it next week I promise rn I'm too tired to think 🙏🏻 prolly will just update old thread and bump it 
yeah i mean theres rly no rush tbh
If I don't do it soon I'll forget 🤣 very short term memory these days 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last