You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Paris
International Star



i'm new to the game, but i have a question, why most of forum post are old? like 2017-2021 etc 
Private
Youtube Star



Reaper wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Reaper wrote:
I will get to it next week I promise rn I'm too tired to think 🙏🏻 prolly will just update old thread and bump it 
yeah i mean theres rly no rush tbh
If I don't do it soon I'll forget 🤣 very short term memory these days 

Reaper
Popstar



posturada wrote:
i'm new to the game, but i have a question, why most of forum post are old? like 2017-2021 etc 
Cause this site is old and dying I think🫠
Private
Youtube Star



posturada wrote:
i'm new to the game, but i have a question, why most of forum post are old? like 2017-2021 etc 
the most used section is the general section most threads there are fairly new, but old threads arent deleted so you will still find them if you go back far enough
Reaper
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Reaper wrote:
devilcake wrote:
yeah i mean theres rly no rush tbh
If I don't do it soon I'll forget 🤣 very short term memory these days 
I wish I knew what is the reason but it is that it is, gotta try remembering as much as I can 
Private
Prince of Pop



oh hi vissy
Private
Youtube Star



Reaper wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Reaper wrote:
If I don't do it soon I'll forget 🤣 very short term memory these days 
I wish I knew what is the reason but it is that it is, gotta try remembering as much as I can 
i manifest better memory for u in tha future
Reaper
Popstar



Azriel wrote:
oh hi vissy
She doesn't exist anymore 
Private
Youtube Star



im at a concert rn
Private
Prince of Pop



Reaper wrote:
Azriel wrote:
oh hi vissy
She doesn't exist anymore 
unfortunate
how are you
Reaper
Popstar



Azriel wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Azriel wrote:
oh hi vissy
She doesn't exist anymore 
unfortunate
how are you
Been better but been worse so I guess I'm ok?
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
im at a concert rn
is this real
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
im at a concert rn
does it rule
Reaper
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
im at a concert rn
Enjoy!!
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
im at a concert rn
is this real
yes im listening to it
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last