You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



oh people are already pre valborg partying poops
Private
Youtube Star



im apparently at ADAAMs concert
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
im at a concert rn
is this real
yes im listening to it
who is it 0u0
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
is this real
yes im listening to it
who is it 0u0

i think
Private
Youtube Star



it doesnt sound like it but when i googled what concert is on tonight its what i got so eum
Private
Youtube Star



no actually it does sound vaguely like it could be swedish rap yes
Aphrodite
World Famous



Everythings so hard rn
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
Everythings so hard rn
do u wanna talk about it?
Teabag
World Famous



I eat
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
I eat
good!
Private
Princess of Pop



Teabag wrote:
I eat
good
I would too but too late aaaa
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
I eat
very good
Private
World Famous



hoe accept req
5sar
International Star



hii
Teabag
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
hoe accept req
Teehee
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last