You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
8 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
5sar
International Star



can we all make hunger games sets
Private
Princess of Pop



@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish


and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black


@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
hii
hi Star five
Private
Princess of Pop



5star wrote:
can we all make hunger games sets
that would be fun
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
hii
hi Star five
cute outfit aaaa
Private
Princess of Pop



reminds me so much of 2016 aaaaaa
when I didn't know any better and thought this place is hilarious
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hoe accept req
Teehee
...
Private
World Famous



try to be nice to people after this...
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
try to be nice to people after this...
I still got the knife I can stabby stabby him
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish


and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black


@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
WAAAAAA ABBY SO PRETTY CONFIRMED.... and u have lovely hair frfr looks so fluffy... but both of these looks are very good very nice faded color but tha crisp red is extra mwah!!

but yes now i get wym you DO NOT look close to 30
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
hii
hi Star five
cute outfit aaaa
maybe its time to embrace rat again
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hoe accept req
Teehee
are u gatekeeping ur friendship again
Teabag
World Famous



Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish


and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black


@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
1 pic u look normal 24
2pic u look 15
concertsrule
National Star



omg abby u r so pretty, is everyone on vp pretty.......
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish
x

and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black

x
@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
WTF SO PRETTY!!!!!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last