You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish


and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black


@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
1 pic u look normal 24
2pic u look 15

its the bangs
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hoe accept req
Teehee
are u gatekeeping ur friendship again
What do u mean again?
Private
World Famous



why r everyone on vp pretty tf im jelos
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
omg abby u r so pretty, is everyone on vp pretty.......
frfr
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish


and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black


@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
WAAAAAA ABBY SO PRETTY CONFIRMED.... and u have lovely hair frfr looks so fluffy... but both of these looks are very good very nice faded color but tha crisp red is extra mwah!!

but yes now i get wym you DO NOT look close to 30
Thank youuu
yeah I get that a lot, hair is REALLY thick and indeed fluffy
yeees both are nice but idk, I like the copper more? wait no I like the second hairstyle more first hair colour yes yes!
Private
Princess of Pop



and yeah I thought I didn't look 30 lol
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Teehee
are u gatekeeping ur friendship again
What do u mean again?
stares at the person who didnt accept my friend request until we met irl....
Private
Princess of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish
x

and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black

x
@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
1 pic u look normal 24
2pic u look 15
AHAHAHAHHA
I guess that it's the bangs
i look like that now because I got the balls to get bangs like I always wanted
people think I'm a child unless I wear something with cleavage 
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish


and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black


@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
WAAAAAA ABBY SO PRETTY CONFIRMED.... and u have lovely hair frfr looks so fluffy... but both of these looks are very good very nice faded color but tha crisp red is extra mwah!!

but yes now i get wym you DO NOT look close to 30
Thank youuu
yeah I get that a lot, hair is REALLY thick and indeed fluffy
yeees both are nice but idk, I like the copper more? wait no I like the second hairstyle more first hair colour yes yes!
i think second style with first color would be really cool gothy vampy combo!!!
im jelly ive got super thick hair but not fuffy at all the texture is rly unpleasant
Private
World Famous



tnx.
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish
x

and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black

x
@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
WTF SO PRETTY!!!!!!!
thank you 
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
are u gatekeeping ur friendship again
What do u mean again?
stares at the person who didnt accept my friend request until we met irl....
Teehee
Private
World Famous



public shaming is how you get friends kids
5sar
International Star



concertsrule wrote:
omg abby u r so pretty, is everyone on vp pretty.......
yes im prettiest
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Abby wrote:
@devilcake so this is at first when I cut it and got it red ish


and this is when it faded and grown before I dyed it back to black


@Teabagand this ping is for u because now I wonder if you also think I look close to 30 kek


I always wanted to be a ginger but I am now starting to live my goth dream sooo 
1 pic u look normal 24
2pic u look 15

its the bangs
it is
funny how having tits out makes people question it for a moment
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last