You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



need that long hair for the look..........
I aspire to be a cool vampy goth chick with giant ass platforms and big tits
Private
Youtube Star



maybe ido the opposite of everyone else i leave uppsala during valborg
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
need that long hair for the look..........
I aspire to be a cool vampy goth chick with giant ass platforms and big tits
EXCELLENT taste
Private
Youtube Star



big tiddy goth gf as the redditors like to say

altho i guess ur wife
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i think second style with first color would be really cool gothy vampy combo!!!
im jelly ive got super thick hair but not fuffy at all the texture is rly unpleasant
mine was also the same! I think what helped me was not washing it everyday, no harsh shampoos and basically also layered hair
yeaaah i never had mine layered when long because i like.. didnt realize it was a thing,,, so now when im saving it out im gonna get layers yeah.. n i really do nit to wash less like i know the problem is my hair is dry cos i was hto much but also,., i enjoy washing it
actually depending on scalp and hair maybe you need to treat it differently? not too versed on it but mine is like normal scalp and hair can be soft or not rlly
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
need that long hair for the look..........
I aspire to be a cool vampy goth chick with giant ass platforms and big tits
EXCELLENT taste
YES I wish to be a big tall lady though I would also appreciate those ladies if I aint them
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
big tiddy goth gf as the redditors like to say

altho i guess ur wife
big tiddy goth wife as my husband says 
Private
World Famous



coma time
love all u evil 2016 ppl have a good night
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
mine was also the same! I think what helped me was not washing it everyday, no harsh shampoos and basically also layered hair
yeaaah i never had mine layered when long because i like.. didnt realize it was a thing,,, so now when im saving it out im gonna get layers yeah.. n i really do nit to wash less like i know the problem is my hair is dry cos i was hto much but also,., i enjoy washing it
actually depending on scalp and hair maybe you need to treat it differently? not too versed on it but mine is like normal scalp and hair can be soft or not rlly
oh hm ive never thought about that ive always just assumed only curly hair people needs to bother with that but i guess makes sense to do specialized stuff either way
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
need that long hair for the look..........
I aspire to be a cool vampy goth chick with giant ass platforms and big tits
EXCELLENT taste
YES I wish to be a big tall lady though I would also appreciate those ladies if I aint them
u can be a lil vampire bat lady tiny bit scawy
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
big tiddy goth gf as the redditors like to say

altho i guess ur wife
big tiddy goth wife as my husband says 
zgdf
Private
Princess of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Abby wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Are these recent pics? How old r u actually in them
the second one is like a week before I got my hair dyed back soooo a month old?
other one is half a year old so I was 23 and 24 in em in that order
Aaaaaaaaah
Yeah, so I'd say pretty recent?
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
coma time
love all u evil 2016 ppl have a good night
good night remains, sweet dreams!
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
yeaaah i never had mine layered when long because i like.. didnt realize it was a thing,,, so now when im saving it out im gonna get layers yeah.. n i really do nit to wash less like i know the problem is my hair is dry cos i was hto much but also,., i enjoy washing it
actually depending on scalp and hair maybe you need to treat it differently? not too versed on it but mine is like normal scalp and hair can be soft or not rlly
oh hm ive never thought about that ive always just assumed only curly hair people needs to bother with that but i guess makes sense to do specialized stuff either way
nope! my hair naturally was straight af, just normal asian looking thick hair but started curling and well
thick hair needs help basically regardless of the type of hair
Private
Princess of Pop



remains wrote:
coma time
love all u evil 2016 ppl have a good night
good night and sleep well!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last