You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
EXCELLENT taste
YES I wish to be a big tall lady though I would also appreciate those ladies if I aint them
u can be a lil vampire bat lady tiny bit scawy
I will be little only in height
I am back to lifting and my shoulder form is still sorta intact
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
actually depending on scalp and hair maybe you need to treat it differently? not too versed on it but mine is like normal scalp and hair can be soft or not rlly
oh hm ive never thought about that ive always just assumed only curly hair people needs to bother with that but i guess makes sense to do specialized stuff either way
nope! my hair naturally was straight af, just normal asian looking thick hair but started curling and well
thick hair needs help basically regardless of the type of hair
time to do some more hair research then... hmhmhm
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
YES I wish to be a big tall lady though I would also appreciate those ladies if I aint them
u can be a lil vampire bat lady tiny bit scawy
I will be little only in height
I am back to lifting and my shoulder form is still sorta intact
OWAH STRONG
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
oh hm ive never thought about that ive always just assumed only curly hair people needs to bother with that but i guess makes sense to do specialized stuff either way
nope! my hair naturally was straight af, just normal asian looking thick hair but started curling and well
thick hair needs help basically regardless of the type of hair
time to do some more hair research then... hmhmhm
you should! I did it ages ago thanks to a classmate I had and idk, helped "tame" my hair as it was SO fucking puffy and all over before and now I love my hair as well
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
u can be a lil vampire bat lady tiny bit scawy
I will be little only in height
I am back to lifting and my shoulder form is still sorta intact
OWAH STRONG
I hope so
I used to be able to lift 80 kg with ease, not anymore but
hopefully I'd be able to again
Private
Youtube Star



i do love the strong women trend seemingly goin around now

ofc i dont like bodies as trends thats stupid, but its nice to see all these super stong muscle women show up in my feeds sometimes!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
i do love the strong women trend seemingly goin around now

ofc i dont like bodies as trends thats stupid, but its nice to see all these super stong muscle women show up in my feeds sometimes!!!
I think it's nice to see it, makes you think those people worked hard and achieved healthy muscles and we love to see it!
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
I will be little only in height
I am back to lifting and my shoulder form is still sorta intact
OWAH STRONG
I hope so
I used to be able to lift 80 kg with ease, not anymore but
hopefully I'd be able to again
O_O 80kg so much... im believe in ur ability to do it again
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i do love the strong women trend seemingly goin around now

ofc i dont like bodies as trends thats stupid, but its nice to see all these super stong muscle women show up in my feeds sometimes!!!
I think it's nice to see it, makes you think those people worked hard and achieved healthy muscles and we love to see it!
yeah frfr!
Private
Youtube Star



now if i could motivate myself to achieve stronk too... (it wont happen)
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
OWAH STRONG
I hope so
I used to be able to lift 80 kg with ease, not anymore but
hopefully I'd be able to again
O_O 80kg so much... im believe in ur ability to do it again
hopefully!
first I need to lose a bit more weight but after that it is muscle tiiiiime
thank you! I hope so as well

this is why I love the fact my husband and I are around the same height
I weigh more than him but because of my lifting past I can lift him
Private
Princess of Pop



love me a good short king
Private
World Famous



sleepy time
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
now if i could motivate myself to achieve stronk too... (it wont happen)
I believe!
strong doesn't always mean visible muscle! it means feeling your body become stronger, no cramps over small things and not letting age give you the cramps easily
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
I hope so
I used to be able to lift 80 kg with ease, not anymore but
hopefully I'd be able to again
O_O 80kg so much... im believe in ur ability to do it again
hopefully!
first I need to lose a bit more weight but after that it is muscle tiiiiime
thank you! I hope so as well

this is why I love the fact my husband and I are around the same height
I weigh more than him but because of my lifting past I can lift him
hhhhdhd yeah iwas gonna say if u get back to ur old lifting achievements u could lift me
im glad u can lift ur hubby... powerful1!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last