You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
sleepy time
I should hit the bed as well but I don't feel like it

but good night and sleep well!
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
sleepy time
goony!
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
sleepy time
I should hit the bed as well but I don't feel like it

but good night and sleep well!
goony!
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
O_O 80kg so much... im believe in ur ability to do it again
hopefully!
first I need to lose a bit more weight but after that it is muscle tiiiiime
thank you! I hope so as well

this is why I love the fact my husband and I are around the same height
I weigh more than him but because of my lifting past I can lift him
hhhhdhd yeah iwas gonna say if u get back to ur old lifting achievements u could lift me
im glad u can lift ur hubby... powerful1!
If you weigh 80 or less I can lift you rn though it won't be as easy as before lol
yeeeeah
Private
World Famous



im gonna piss and poop my pants thinking of tomorrows exam bai
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
now if i could motivate myself to achieve stronk too... (it wont happen)
I believe!
strong doesn't always mean visible muscle! it means feeling your body become stronger, no cramps over small things and not letting age give you the cramps easily
yeah! i rly wanna get like stronge core and back so i dont have to deal so much with my back pain, im not so fussy about the visual stuff ya know itd just be nice to have tha muscles
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
im gonna piss and poop my pants thinking of tomorrows exam bai
i manifest an amazing sleep for u so u do well on exam
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
now if i could motivate myself to achieve stronk too... (it wont happen)
I believe!
strong doesn't always mean visible muscle! it means feeling your body become stronger, no cramps over small things and not letting age give you the cramps easily
yeah! i rly wanna get like stronge core and back so i dont have to deal so much with my back pain, im not so fussy about the visual stuff ya know itd just be nice to have tha muscles
it is because it is healthy to have a strong core and being able to just move with ease
like our bodies will thank us for taking care of it by the time we're older basically
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
hopefully!
first I need to lose a bit more weight but after that it is muscle tiiiiime
thank you! I hope so as well

this is why I love the fact my husband and I are around the same height
I weigh more than him but because of my lifting past I can lift him
hhhhdhd yeah iwas gonna say if u get back to ur old lifting achievements u could lift me
im glad u can lift ur hubby... powerful1!
If you weigh 80 or less I can lift you rn though it won't be as easy as before lol
yeeeeah
ghghgh nbo i dont actually i defo weigh more than 80 now,,, u could have lifted me like half a year ago
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
hhhhdhd yeah iwas gonna say if u get back to ur old lifting achievements u could lift me
im glad u can lift ur hubby... powerful1!
If you weigh 80 or less I can lift you rn though it won't be as easy as before lol
yeeeeah
ghghgh nbo i dont actually i defo weigh more than 80 now,,, u could have lifted me like half a year ago
wellp you're also taller so there's also that
still, I believe in you getting healthier and stronger!
with that imma head to sleep as well
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
I believe!
strong doesn't always mean visible muscle! it means feeling your body become stronger, no cramps over small things and not letting age give you the cramps easily
yeah! i rly wanna get like stronge core and back so i dont have to deal so much with my back pain, im not so fussy about the visual stuff ya know itd just be nice to have tha muscles
it is because it is healthy to have a strong core and being able to just move with ease
like our bodies will thank us for taking care of it by the time we're older basically
yeah,,, im like i rly wanna get in the routine before im 30 because thats when i know having a good foundation from 20's will matter?  but i also hate core work out bwaä... and work out in general
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
If you weigh 80 or less I can lift you rn though it won't be as easy as before lol
yeeeeah
ghghgh nbo i dont actually i defo weigh more than 80 now,,, u could have lifted me like half a year ago
wellp you're also taller so there's also that
still, I believe in you getting healthier and stronger!
with that imma head to sleep as well
goony abby!!! sweet dreams to you!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



enuf veeping for today i will design a bit before bed and try not to let the concert drive me inzayne
Teabag
World Famous



Nity nity
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Nity nity
goony
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last