You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Fucking unemployment money people just replying to my other question with the same answer as before I wanna fucking strangle them
have a meeting with unemployment center tomorrow I guess so they’ll help me but I fucking don’t wanna talk on the phone
Private
Youtube Star



But I also need money so pee poo
Private
Youtube Star



And I need to decide if I wanna take both courses or just one over the summer 
Account deleted




devilcake wrote:
And I need to decide if I wanna take both courses or just one over the summer 
oh so u need to study to keep getting benefits ?
concertsrule
National Star



i need to eat.....
5sar
International Star



concertsrule wrote:
i need to eat.....
eat plz
Private
Youtube Star



franzkafka wrote:
devilcake wrote:
And I need to decide if I wanna take both courses or just one over the summer 
oh so u need to study to keep getting benefits ?
No studying gives me less benefits unless I re apply for student aid but I can’t get student aid before i pass enough points so I’m taking the summer class partially to regain some of them so I can get student aid back next semester
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
i need to eat.....
Yes
Private
Youtube Star



Unrelated but I hate when I’m working in an item and I know it’s at a point where it’ll make no difference in terms of it being used/people buying but I still keep rendering it like ugh 
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
Unrelated but I hate when I’m working in an item and I know it’s at a point where it’ll make no difference in terms of it being used/people buying but I still keep rendering it like ugh 
personal enjoyment
Private
Youtube Star



Oh and one more complaint I have to go get blood drawn this week so annoying cause I have to go to Stockholm to do it 
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Unrelated but I hate when I’m working in an item and I know it’s at a point where it’ll make no difference in terms of it being used/people buying but I still keep rendering it like ugh 
personal enjoyment
I’m not enjoying it
5sar
International Star



i designed a whole set and i hate it all so i might cry 
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Unrelated but I hate when I’m working in an item and I know it’s at a point where it’ll make no difference in terms of it being used/people buying but I still keep rendering it like ugh 
personal enjoyment
I’m not enjoying it
then dont do it!
Private
Youtube Star



That’s all my complaints now I will keep rendering the hair for 5 hours and listen to asmr
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last