You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
That’s all my complaints now I will keep rendering the hair for 5 hours and listen to asmr
oh
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
i designed a whole set and i hate it all so i might cry 
Show? I’m sure it’s nice
5sar
International Star



but its 2am? go to sleep
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
i designed a whole set and i hate it all so i might cry 
Show? I’m sure it’s nice
my ipad so far away
5sar
International Star



i need to put my laundry away #why #leave
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
but its 2am? go to sleep
No last night I went to sleep at like 6 or smth so not tired yet
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
i designed a whole set and i hate it all so i might cry 
Show? I’m sure it’s nice
my ipad so far away
Okay show tomorrow!
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
i need to put my laundry away #why #leave
This is too real
Private
Youtube Star



I hope rp partner replies again before I sleep I wanna be kyle
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
i need to put my laundry away #why #leave
This is too real
i did it
5sar
International Star



hi @callum 
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
i need to put my laundry away #why #leave
This is too real
i did it
Slaying
callum
World Famous



hey chicken
Private
Youtube Star



Oh em gee callus is online?
5sar
International Star



callum wrote:
hey chicken
hay how are u
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last