You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
Anyone can help with telling me how much a dollzmania item would be worth if it's rlly low ig
i know nothing unfortunately
Same 😭
I will give 5 credits for item
Private
Princess of Pop



Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
i know nothing unfortunately
Same 😭
I will give 5 credits for item
Fair lmao
It's just 2 ig and like how does one know
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
Same 😭
I will give 5 credits for item
Fair lmao
It's just 2 ig and like how does one know
i think you should create a thread and ask

maybe do a bidding thing??
Private
Youtube Star



I’m so tired I don’t want to teal with today
Private
World Famous



so sleepy
Private
Minister of Pop



Ao3 author: "pls mind the tags!!"
Me: "ptsh I am no weaklin I think I can handl- oH GOOD HEAVENS-"
Private
Youtube Star



Fridge being unusually quiet this morning pure bliss…. This could be my life…. I need to ask mom to buy me a new one
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
so sleepy
I think we shud all go eepy eep
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
Ao3 author: "pls mind the tags!!"
Me: "ptsh I am no weaklin I think I can handl- oH GOOD HEAVENS-"
What was the tag
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
so sleepy
I think we shud all go eepy eep
icant!!!
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
Ao3 author: "pls mind the tags!!"
Me: "ptsh I am no weaklin I think I can handl- oH GOOD HEAVENS-"
what tag was it
Private
World Famous



en.virtualpopstar.com/social/forum?category=11&topic=361319

please remember to participate !!

Kinda fun to plan a "spring is almost over" thing when ET has "spring has come" in their one competition they've made for the almost last month of spring
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Ao3 author: "pls mind the tags!!"
Me: "ptsh I am no weaklin I think I can handl- oH GOOD HEAVENS-"
What was the tag
Sh bcus resident evil writers wudnt kno happiness even if it bit em in the ass nd it wud've been fine if they werent so descrIPTIVE abt it?!
But the ending was good, kudos
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
so sleepy
I think we shud all go eepy eep
icant!!!
U can always eep, no one can stop u
Private
Minister of Pop



Motivational spwakers: "be the boss of ur own life"
Oki :3 *mirmirmir*
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last