You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Minister of Pop



My therapist has this thing they give u questions abt the last week how u felt nd stuff before evry appointment, which is fine for the I hate talkin abt my feelings bunch

But goodness gracious there's 75 questions it is such a hazzle to do evry time
Private
Princess of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
My therapist has this thing they give u questions abt the last week how u felt nd stuff before evry appointment, which is fine for the I hate talkin abt my feelings bunch

But goodness gracious there's 75 questions it is such a hazzle to do evry time
wtf I'd wanna kick this therapist's ass 
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I think we shud all go eepy eep
icant!!!
U can always eep, no one can stop u
exam
Private
World Famous



took a violent shit
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
took a violent shit
did you win against the toilet?
Private
World Famous



Babel wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/social/forum?category=11&topic=361319

please remember to participate !!

Kinda fun to plan a "spring is almost over" thing when ET has "spring has come" in their one competition they've made for the almost last month of spring
giggling 
i will try to remember
Private
World Famous



OHNO I DIDNT MAKE THE PEBBLE!!! 
Private
World Famous



i forgot..
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
icant!!!
U can always eep, no one can stop u
exam
..can always eep!
At least great sleep after exam
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
took a violent shit
did you win against the toilet?
idk if it can be considered a win abby
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
OHNO I DIDNT MAKE THE PEBBLE!!! 
The
Pebble
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
U can always eep, no one can stop u
exam
..can always eep!
At least great sleep after exam
after exam i need to be doing other uni stuff grrrrrr
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
OHNO I DIDNT MAKE THE PEBBLE!!! 
The
Pebble
penguin!!
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
took a violent shit
did you win against the toilet?
idk if it can be considered a win abby
It was thst bad huh..
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
OHNO I DIDNT MAKE THE PEBBLE!!! 
The
Pebble
penguin!!
What!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last