You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
World Famous



or wait 

well the babel event dgdfg
Private
Minister of Pop



Oo h
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
took a violent shit
did you win against the toilet?
idk if it can be considered a win abby
I always feel great after a good shit so I do lmao
was it bad? ((((
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/social/forum?category=11&topic=361319

please remember to participate !!

Kinda fun to plan a "spring is almost over" thing when ET has "spring has come" in their one competition they've made for the almost last month of spring
giggling 
i will try to remember
ayo what
canva contest
sign me up
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
did you win against the toilet?
idk if it can be considered a win abby
I always feel great after a good shit so I do lmao
was it bad? ((((
i always feel bad i hate pooping this is why i postpone pooping!! 
Private
World Famous



i need to get ready i should be leaving in 5 minutes lol
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
idk if it can be considered a win abby
I always feel great after a good shit so I do lmao
was it bad? ((((
i always feel bad i hate pooping this is why i postpone pooping!! 
sadge (((
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
OHNO I DIDNT MAKE THE PEBBLE!!! 
The
Pebble
penguin!!
It ok !! 
There will be more events !
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Babel wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/social/forum?category=11&topic=361319

please remember to participate !!

Kinda fun to plan a "spring is almost over" thing when ET has "spring has come" in their one competition they've made for the almost last month of spring
giggling 
i will try to remember
ayo what
canva contest
sign me up
I'm testing out !
I've seen collage competitions here before, but it always seemed like people didn't ever participate, and I wondered if it's because there's a ton of work in finding good collage maker and similar, so this is test.
Private
World Famous



putting on white bodysuit thing only to remmeber im on period

well yolo ig
Private
Princess of Pop



Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
giggling 
i will try to remember
ayo what
canva contest
sign me up
I'm testing out !
I've seen collage competitions here before, but it always seemed like people didn't ever participate, and I wondered if it's because there's a ton of work in finding good collage maker and similar, so this is test.
speaking of collage comps
it was more used in 2016 as well lmao
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
putting on white bodysuit thing only to remmeber im on period

well yolo ig
brave
I dread thinking about white rn
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
ayo what
canva contest
sign me up
I'm testing out !
I've seen collage competitions here before, but it always seemed like people didn't ever participate, and I wondered if it's because there's a ton of work in finding good collage maker and similar, so this is test.
speaking of collage comps
it was more used in 2016 as well lmao
oh !
I hope it takes off again. It feels like a good way to get newbies in on it too
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
putting on white bodysuit thing only to remmeber im on period

well yolo ig
I hope you have a nice jacket to cover your ass if accident happen
Private
Princess of Pop



Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
I'm testing out !
I've seen collage competitions here before, but it always seemed like people didn't ever participate, and I wondered if it's because there's a ton of work in finding good collage maker and similar, so this is test.
speaking of collage comps
it was more used in 2016 as well lmao
oh !
I hope it takes off again. It feels like a good way to get newbies in on it too
I hope so too, it used to be a lot of fun trying to find images
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last